JACKIE BELTRAO

Forums Forums TV Newsroom JACKIE BELTRAO

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  rossi 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Author

ROBMAC
    Participant
    #16151 Reply

ROBMAC
    Participant

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SORT OUT AN OFFICE ARGUMENT…..HOW OLD IS THE GORGEOUS JACKIE BELTRAO??

#16152 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

She’s 35 mate,:wink:

#16153 Reply

ROBMAC
    Participant

no really………..shes younger than that

#16154 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

I would guess early 30s, too

#16155 Reply

newshound
    Participant

I bet she has been round the block a few times.

#16156 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

SHE COULD COME ROUND THE BLOCK WITH ME ANY TIME

#16157 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

I bet she has been round the block a few times.

I agree.

You can tell she is a little racy, by the fact she always has saucy lingerie on underneath her jacket.

That might be ok for Sky Sports, but I think it is a little out of place on a serious channel like Sky News.

#16158 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

How dare you

Saucy lingerie—get a f**king life!

#16159 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

How dare you

Saucy lingerie—get a f**king life!

I’m sorry, people can make innuendos about her being around the block a few times, yet I can’t make a joke?

Chill out, Newsroom

#16160 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

I was addressing all of you.

If that was a joke,it was an extremely bad one

#16161 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

I was addressing all of you.

If that was a joke,it was an extremely bad one

But fishcakes is right, I have seen Jackie wearing what looks like lacy lingerie under her jacket. Sorry you find saucy lingerie so insulting.

#16162 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

no dont find saucy lingerie disgusting i find ppl like you sad! Get a life and leave her Gucci lingerie alone.

#16163 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

aha, so you have noticed it too, and even know the make of it! Chill dudes, it’s just a website

#16164 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

no dont find saucy lingerie disgusting i find ppl like you sad! Get a life and leave her Gucci lingerie alone.

No, sad people are the ones who are soooo desperate to get a job at Sky that they will stick up for the presenters, even on an unofficial forum.

#16165 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Ive already a job in RTE news in IRELAND.

So I would not want to go to Sky in London.

Also-people like u fishcakes are rude….i stick up for presenters i like

Crap ones,like Kay Burley,are so unprofessional and my younger sister would stay more interested during an interview.

BTW: how the hell do i kno it is Gucci? it was a joke! As if Ms Beltrao would be wearing Gucc to work!!

#16166 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

BTW: how the hell do i kno it is Gucci? it was a joke! As if Ms Beltrao would be wearing Gucc to work!!

Why not? I’d wear Gucci if I was paid her wages.

And, I am not rude, I am voicing my opinion.

I am surprised you don’t approve of this, what with you working in media, Newsroom. All the best journalists are forward and opiniated.

You strike me as something of a wall flower, my dear.

#16167 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

[1] Jackie Beltrao’s wages are nothing special

[2]I am not a wallflower-if i was a flower i’d be a hyacinth because they are rare,special and very expensive

[3]Gucci underwear starts at ?150 for bra and knickers and can go anything up to a grand. How do I know that? Because my friend(girl) just told me

#16168 Reply

ST34
    Participant

So far in this thread we have made assumptions on Jackie Beltraos age, morality, underwear and now salary.

Without wishing to sound like a prude, sad or a wallflower (!), I believe we should draw the line and show the lady some respect.

#16169 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

If you look a few messages up you will see I want to show her some rspect!

Yes lets stop talking about this stupid topic and get back to Sky News!

#16170 Reply

Hullo
    Participant

She has definitely improved her hair and makeup in recent months (to say nothing of her… no, we’re not going to talk about that!). But apart from all that, she is a very good sports presenter. Other “girl” sports presenters are an embarrassment, but she seems to be interested and fairly knowledgable. I’m particularly impressed with the way she reads stuff about cricket, that various other sports presenters make a right mess of.

#16171 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

The sports presenter named “Kelly” is great…very professional….she was on news at 10 with Chris+Juliette the other night.

#16172 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

She is Kelly Dagleish, daughter of ex-footballer Kenny.

#16173 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

Think Jacquie should ditch the pale pink lippy when wearing the red blazer!

#16174 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Listen you saddoes,

try treating people with a little respect.its nobody`s fault but your own if you are too inadequate to go get a proper relationship. If you want to perve over something then perv over people who are paid to be perved over and leave the normal people alone.

to paraphrase…….. “get a F***ing life”

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
Reply To: JACKIE BELTRAO
Your information: