Jacquie Beltrao

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Jacquie Beltrao

This topic contains 21 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Steven 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

news_wench
    Participant
    #17001 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

She’s wearing her hair up today. I think she looks better with it down.

#17002 Reply

Steven
    Participant

This just gets better and better.

Anybody care to comment on journalisitc ability, presenting style or any other aspect of Jacqie?

#17003 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

Actually, her hair is down now.

#17004 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

This just gets better and better.

Anybody care to comment on journalisitc ability, presenting style or any other aspect of Jacqie?

People can comment on whatever they want, thank you Steven.

This is a forum for everyone to air their observations and opinions, not just things that you want.

Start your own thread if you are that eager!

#17005 Reply

Steven
    Participant

He he, that’s me told, good and proper!!!

#17006 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

Actually, her hair is down now.

Maybe she is reading the forum!!!

And yes, we can discuss whatever we want. But feel free to comment on Jacquie’s journalistic ability and presenting style if you want.

I noticed she was really flirting with the camera this morning.

#17007 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

I noticed that too.

Maybe she fancies the camera man?

Does anyone know if Jacqui is single/married/divorced/attached?

#17008 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

I wouldn’t be surprised. At least she doesn’t look hungover today.

#17009 Reply

newshound
    Participant

Funny you should say that, I think Jacqui likes a night out. I remember one evening she wore a lacy top under her presenter’s jacket, clearly in readiness for an early dart to the bar.

#17010 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

Maybe she just forgot to put her blouse on over her liingerie!

#17011 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

How awful must that have been for her! She was live on TV across 80 countries as well!

#17012 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

You’d have thought someone would have mentioned it before she went on air.

#17013 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

Maybe they were being polite.

#17014 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Maybe they were being polite.

Or not as the case may be?

#17015 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Does anyone know if Jacqui is single/married/divorced/attached?

Not too long ago her last name was “Leavy” and she was married to a Brazilian man. They mentioned it when England was meeting Brazil in an international match. Something about not really caring about who would win

I’m not sure if she’s dumped him or why the last name has changed.

#17016 Reply

dotdotuk
    Participant

Not too long ago her last name was “Leavy” and she was married to a Brazilian man. They mentioned it when England was meeting Brazil in an international match. Something about not really caring about who would win

I’m not sure if she’s dumped him or why the last name has changed.

Kristian,

Beltrao is her married name so presumably Mr Beltrao is the aforementioned Brazillian and also I assume they are still together.

#17017 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Hey, I’m just writing what I’ve learned from watching Sky. I didn’t say it was the whole truth, because I think I made it clear that I didn’t know it.

Just tried to answer some questions. Funny that you people who actually know what’s happened only show up to correct me, instead of just answering the threads from the beginning.

#17018 Reply

dotdotuk
    Participant

Hey, I’m just writing what I’ve learned from watching Sky. I didn’t say it was the whole truth, because I think I made it clear that I didn’t know it.

Just tried to answer some questions. Funny that you people who actually know what’s happened only show up to correct me, instead of just answering the threads from the beginning.

Calm down, calm down!

Firstly, I check the tribute site and these forums once a week so I only just came accross this topic.

Secondly, although I have been a regular visitor I will only post if I think I have something positive to contribute.

I certainly don’t mean to offend or belittle anyone and if you read my post you will see that I have not done that.

Would it be better if I had not posted so that readers would think she had married and then possibly left a Brazillian called Leavy?

However I will certainly think twice before posting again on this forum.

#17019 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Certainly not. This exact same thing just happened when I tried to tell people what I knew of who Lisa Burke was seeing or not, so I guess it began feeling like some sort of conspiracy

Perhaps I flew off my chair because you adressed your post to me, instead of everyone else, like you usually do on these sort of forums.

#17020 Reply

dotdotuk
    Participant

Perhaps I flew off my chair because you adressed your post to me, instead of everyone else, like you usually do on these sort of forums.

Point taken – glad we sorted it out with no harm done because I do find the forums interesting.

#17021 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Don’t you just love a happy ending.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
Reply To: Jacquie Beltrao
Your information: