Jayne getting married?

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Jayne getting married?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tenni5tar 12 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gustl
    Participant
    #25443 Reply

gustl
    Participant

Did anyone else notice Jayne Secker’s live interview on the verdict night with a rather “merry” Jackson family attorney who, when the interview was ending, told our Jayne to go off and get married, to her obvious emarrassment. Those closing seconds of the interview were edited out of all the later repeats. So who’s the lucky guy then? Someone on the Jackson coverage team? Do tell, someone here must know…

#25444 Reply

skyspy
    Participant

I cant remember what was said or when but I’ve had the impression for a long time that Ms Secker wasnt the marrying kind .

gustl+–>(gustl)

Did anyone else notice Jayne Secker’s live interview on the verdict night with a rather “merry” Jackson family attorney who, when the interview was ending, told our Jayne to go off and get married, to her obvious emarrassment. Those closing seconds of the interview were edited out of all the later repeats. So who’s the lucky guy then? Someone on the Jackson coverage team? Do tell, someone here must know…

#25445 Reply

gustl
    Participant

Oh, I seeeeeeee…

How do you do an embarrassed smiley here?

#25446 Reply

scottish
    Participant

The interview could have been edited because when she was congratulated on her ‘marriage’, Jayne suggested that the attorney had already started on the celebratory champagne!!

#25447 Reply

tenni5tar
    Participant

just wanna say jayne did a fab job out there and she is still doing great!!! she said they were really embarressed with that attorney! congrats is all i gotta say!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Jayne getting married?
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register