Jeff Randall Joins Sky News to front New Programme

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Jeff Randall Joins Sky News to front New Programme

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fodg09 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Johnnie
    Keymaster
    #35159 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster
    #35160 Reply

irxin
    Participant

What?s wrong with Michael Wilson?

Why interrupt the rolling news with a specific program?

And worst of all a ?Beeboid?, – Corporations BAD, profit BAD, ?They are ripping us off?, ?They are killing us?, ?They are Killing the planet?

#35161 Reply

thegraphic
    Participant

irxin wrote:What?s wrong with Michael Wilson?

Why interrupt the rolling news with a specific program?

It’s a great idea. They have proved they have no commitment to rolling news with all this ‘news every 15 minutes’ crap.

They are more likely to attract viewers with specific programming like this I think. They did this type of thing for a number of years, as for what’s wrong with Micheal Wilson – probably sheer practicalities. He normally has to work a 9 -5 day. that would mean he would be at sky centre from about 8:00, a 12hr day is too much for anybody.

#35162 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster
    #35163 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Good enough programme. Nice break from rolling news.

Nice set of graphics, sat well with the ticker and dog. I wonder if we’ll see more of these next week to coincide with the schedule changes?

I like the music in the ident too.

Could of probably covered more city/business news, perharps presented in a news wrap style.

#35164 Reply

fodg09
    Participant

Very impressed with the show,and i loved the titles,hopefully we will see more of the same next week.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Jeff Randall Joins Sky News to front New Programme
Your information: