Jenny Percival

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Jenny Percival

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  news_wench 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

newshound
    Participant
    #16889 Reply

newshound
    Participant

I saw Jenny Percival reporting today – she looks so tired. I’ve noticed that she always has to stand outside Parliament at the weekends, doing all the political stuff. Do you think they are working her too hard?

#16890 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

I think it’s about time she did something useful! Leave royal correspondence to Geoff Meade.

#16891 Reply

kev667
    Participant

Maybe.. and she gets all the late nite stuff to do, it seems.. those political packages that need updating for the 9/10 news or later.

Technical muckup at the top of the hour 2pm.. we got a slice of a tape being re-wound and then live to ian woods on audio.. but before that, mark and kay managed to say good afternoon, welcome to sky news almost in tandem.. mark said the next bit, eventually but u could tell by kay’s looking at the floor she was trying *very* hard not to have a giggle attack. ..a torture story was up next and isnt funny, of course. wd, kay.

but jenny? have a week off – thats not a prob, is it? short staffed?

#16892 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

maybe she has already used up all her holiday? (

#16893 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

She did look a little windswept. Maybe they are working her too hard. But where is Adam Boulton? Maybe she is covering his shifts?

#16894 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

adam is recovering from his interview with jordan on sunday

#16895 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Yeah i saw the technical muck-up buy i honestly thought that kay was reading the computer and not trying not to laugh.

#16896 Reply

Steven
    Participant

She did look a little windswept. Maybe they are working her too hard. But where is Adam Boulton? Maybe she is covering his shifts?

I don’t think she is working too hard, she is the junior in the team and will probably get soem of the naff ‘shifts’ and ‘assignments’ after all.

Adam Boulton is the Political Editor. He doesn’t do shifts!!!

#16897 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

Adam Boulton is the Political Editor. He doesn’t do shifts!!!

No, just standing in the rain/snow outside Downing Street. At least he has an umbrella.

#16898 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

Wow. I wonder if that is the Sky News umbrella that is on e-bay. What a claim to fame it would be to own that!

#16899 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

I doubt it, because Adam was still using it when it was raining last week so I suppose he still has his umbrella.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Jenny Percival
Your information: