Jeremy Thompson

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Jeremy Thompson

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Newsroom 13 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Johnnie
    Keymaster
    #14639 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Jeremy Thompson has won the best Satellite/Digital TV Personality award at the Television & Radio Industries Club awards.

Well done Jeremy

#14640 Reply

Stevo
    Participant

Yeah, saw this on Sky News this afternoon. Well done Jeremy, he definitely deserved that award, and a very humble speech from him too. He is Mr Sky News! – I see that they gave him the day off today to celebrate as well.

#14641 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

Well done !

I wonder which characteristics helps jury decide, who will receive the award. For me it would be very difficult just to choose between Sky presenters (Jeremy Thompson, Allan King, Chris Roberts or Mark Longhurst) and there are also so many other news programmes. Very successful start of the year for Sky News!

Tanya

#14642 Reply

Gems
    Participant

Yes very well done Jeremy. Always been a favourite of mine!

#14643 Reply

Jonno
    Participant

There’s an article at the sky publicity site:

Sky News? senior anchor named Personality of the Year at TRIC Awards

Sky News Presenter Jeremy Thompson has been named Satellite/Digital TV Personality of the Year at the prestigious TRIC Awards.

The award came just two weeks after Sky News was named News Channel of the Year, for the third year running, by the Royal Television Society.

The annual awards presented by TRIC – the Television and Radio Industries Club – recognise the outstanding talent and achievement throughout the field of British Broadcasting.  
    Collecting the award at the annual ceremony at London’s Grosvenor House, Jeremy said: “This is a great personal honour that also recognises the hard work of all my colleagues at Sky News. News is a team game and I believe Sky News has the best in the business. Sky News has changed the face of British television news in recent years and become the news channel of choice.”

And also a detailed history about JT

Well done indeed – Jeremy you deserve it

#14644 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

Yes, and I think JT should also be congratulated for his cameo in Shaun of the Dead.

An Oscar winning performance from a multi talented man!

Well done Jeremy.

#14645 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Jeremy Live @5 is so much more interesting when you are on…you are excellent..well done on your well deserved award

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Jeremy Thompson
Your information: