Jo Wheeler

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Jo Wheeler

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  AnjaliWOW 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

singledub
    Participant
    #19161 Reply

singledub
    Participant

Hey did anybody see Jo Wheeler over the weekend. She was at the wall doing the weather showing her legs. Nice legs they are too. I wonder will there be pics put up.

#19162 Reply

rob237
    Participant

I’ll forecast around 30 rapid postings immediatley Ms Rao has done a ‘wall walk’.

Brothers Phaedrusuk & Anjali WOW could well be instantly hospitalised :rolleyes:

#19163 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Has Anjali Rao presented any other shift bar the weekday and weekend overnight?

#19164 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Anjali Rao did the teatime (6pmish) weekend slot (saturday) a few weeks back if I remember rightly and also the sunday lunchtime slot.

#19165 Reply

AnjaliWOW
    Participant

rob237+Sep 23 2004, 01:39 PM–>(rob237 @ Sep 23 2004, 01:39 PM)
    I’ll forecast around 30 rapid postings immediatley Ms Rao has done a ‘wall walk’.

Brothers Phaedrusuk & Anjali WOW could well be instantly hospitalised  :rolleyes:

When was this???? Can’t believe I didn’t see this!!!!!

#19166 Reply

phaedrusuk
    Participant

rob237+Sep 23 2004, 01:39 PM–>(rob237 @ Sep 23 2004, 01:39 PM)

Brothers Phaedrusuk & Anjali WOW could well be instantly hospitalised :rolleyes:

Yes, lol rob237, you clearly know me too well from my postings!

I look forward to that heavenly day! (I will have the saline drip and resuscitation unit ready on standby !)

anjaliWOW need not fear – rob237 was saying *when* it happens – not that it *has* happened and we’ve missed it – (unless it has happened and I missed it – oh nooooo

Here’s looking forward to wall-walking with AnJali soon…

And if anybody sees this, please capture the event – we need photos for IndoMedia’s superb fan web-site – his fan web-site tribute to AnJali is here:

http://www.anjalirao.com

Cheers, Phaedrus.

#19167 Reply

AnjaliWOW
    Participant

:rolleyes: Phew!! Thought I’d missed something I’ve been waiting ages for!
    I can’t wait to see the gorgeous Anjali at the wall, wonder what she’ll wear?
    Don’t worry Phaedrus, I’ll make sure to have the clip captured and pics posted everywhere heh heh!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Jo Wheeler
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register