Joey Jones?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Joey Jones?

This topic contains 31 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Newsroom 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Author

LittleRoss
    Participant
    #17333 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

I’ve seen this crazy guy report a few times, he’s quite a weird reporter, weird name aswell (Its probably fake!) But there are no pictures of him in the Reporters pictures – any idea/reason why?

#17334 Reply

Steven
    Participant
    #17335 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

He’s a weird character to be honest, No offense to him or anything – but i’ve seen him about a few times, his name just irritates me!

#17336 Reply

fusionlad
    Participant

What’s weird about him?

Joey is an experienced live reporter.

#17337 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

Joey is an excellent reporter and there is nothing wrong with his name! It’s sad to see that somebody can open a topic on presenter/reporter just to make a pointless comment about his name being weird and irritating, but otherwise admit seeing him only a few times and doesn’t have any clue about his work at all.

______

Tanya

#17338 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

Well different people have different views don’t they?

#17339 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Little ross i understand that you are “little” but disliking somebody because of their name is just silly!!

#17340 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Whoa, lets all jump on the ‘pick on Little Ross’ band wagon here.

People have opened topics or commented on topics for far more surreal or, to be quite honest, pathetic reasons.

For example:

http://skynewsforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=226

(And I am ashamed that I was the only person to actually reply to it)

Or what about this little gem:

http://skynewsforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=222

Granted, it’s quircky, but really?

http://skynewsforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=185

#17341 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

My reason for opening this topic was to ask where some pictures of him were, and that I just commented on his name, so whats the big problem?

Can you see on any of my posts where I say I dislike him?

Now don’t pick on me!

#17342 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

He’s a weird character to be honest, No offense to him or anything – but i’ve seen him about a few times, his name just irritates me!

#17343 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

But that dosen’t say I dislike him, Does it? You could find someone weird, but still like them

#17344 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Good luck in your english GCSEs

(ul probably need it)

#17345 Reply

Steven
    Participant

OK, lets give it a rest. This topic is descending, quickly, into a farce.

Littleross, doesn’t like Joey Jones in some way. He’s hasn’t actually commented on his abilities as a reported by the way.

Lets just stop it right here.

#17346 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

OK, lets give it a rest. This topic is descending, quickly, into a farce.

In your opinion Steven,if you want to give it a rest then u do so…..however u do not have the power to tell others what to do.

BTW: We weren’t purposely picking on LittleRoss it was just that his first sentence was a bit eccentric

#17347 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

I don’t do GCSE’s in Scotland – and thanks but Im perfectly well at English in a top class – but you could say to someone;

‘Your a weird guy, Your just a freak’ without saying you dislike them.. I rest my case

#17348 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

By saying that you would definetly insult them—–can u honestly not c that???

very strange

#17349 Reply

Steven
    Participant

In your opinion Steven,if you want to give it a rest then u do so…..however u do not have the power to tell others what to do.

BTW: We weren’t purposely picking on LittleRoss it was just that his first sentence was a bit eccentric

No I don’t, thanks for pointing that out.

He may not have done his basic level exams (I’m not sure what they are called in Scotland), but Littleross has got to grips with the proper way of using commas. Something that you yourself haven’t mastered yet.

I think that your last comment there is slightly contradicting.

I think Littleross is right, you could say that you find somebody strange – they need not be insulted. I know of people that would find that a compliment.

#17350 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Ill use c,omma,s any way i like…

no it isnt contradictory

and of your people……steven that does not surprise me one bit

BTW-this coming from the person who wanted to give this topic a rest

PS–Im not positive but in scotland they are called Scottish O Grade??

#17351 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

Sounds like we better have a pole on that. Would you be offended if you were called werid and a freak?

#17352 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Yes definetly,would you not newsboy?

#17353 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Sounds like we better have a pole on that. Would you be offended if you were called werid and a freak?

It would depend on who was saying it to me.

#17354 Reply

Steven
    Participant

and of your people……steven that does not surprise me one bit

Perhaps I’m being a little stupid here, but would you care to expand on that point because I don’t quite underatand it.

#17355 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

Ok Enough! I just asked for some photos of him, I didn’t see his pictures thumbnail on the Reporters – so I asked, Im sorry but will everyone just be quiet now – so that I won’t be responsible for a major massive fight on the forums!

Steve: Thanks for saying I use proper commas, and Sticking up for me

Newsroom: Its called Standard Grade, It used to be called O-Levels but they changed it

#17356 Reply

Skybaby
    Participant

I don’t particularly like Joey Jones as I think he comes across as arrogant. Sound reporter though.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
Reply To: Joey Jones?
Your information: