John Hogan

Forums Forums TV Newsroom John Hogan

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jonn0boy 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

teecee
    Participant
    #32205 Reply

teecee
    Participant

Can anyone tell me why I feel as though everyone protects people that do wrong? John Hogan has blamed his wife for threatening to leave, blamed the fact that his 2 brothers have commited suicide, blamed the fact that he has a mental illness.

I thought he didnt care what happens to himself ? so why all these reasons? he is a very selfish man , now hes trying to kill himself so he doesnt want to feel punished after all? and blame everyone and make everyone feel guilty and doesnt think of his little girl at all.

He should have been in a mental hospital way before this holiday if his family have a mental disorder you cannot possible try and live a normal life until you are better! my heart breaks for little Liam he died because of a very ill and selfish father,

before you slain me and tell me I have no right to point out my view have a go at the reporters first if the story wasnt in the papers I wouldnt know and there would be no forums.

god bless little liam

#32206 Reply

crazyfj
    Participant

teecee wrote:Can anyone tell me why I feel as though everyone protects people that do wrong? John Hogan has blamed his wife for threatening to leave, blamed the fact that his 2 brothers have commited suicide, blamed the fact that he has a mental illness.

I thought he didnt care what happens to himself ? so why all these reasons? he is a very selfish man , now hes trying to kill himself so he doesnt want to feel punished after all? and blame everyone and make everyone feel guilty and doesnt think of his little girl at all.

He should have been in a mental hospital way before this holiday if his family have a mental disorder you cannot possible try and live a normal life until you are better! my heart breaks for little Liam he died because of a very ill and selfish father,

before you slain me and tell me I have no right to point out my view have a go at the reporters first if the story wasnt in the papers I wouldnt know and there would be no forums.

god bless little liam

i don’t think its a case of protecting him, its a case of understanding what may of caused him to do it.

either way your point “He should have been in a mental hospital” is very valid

I agree there is no taking it away what he did was wrong

#32207 Reply

squareeyes
    Participant

crazyfj wrote:(teecee @ Sep 2 2006, 08:28 AM) [snapback]16318[/snapback]

Can anyone tell me why I feel as though everyone protects people that do wrong? John Hogan has blamed his wife for threatening to leave, blamed the fact that his 2 brothers have commited suicide, blamed the fact that he has a mental illness.

god bless little liam

i don’t think its a case of protecting him, its a case of understanding what may of caused him to do it.

either way your point “He should have been in a mental hospital” is very valid

I agree there is no taking it away what he did was wrong

#32208 Reply

squareeyes
    Participant

Blimey…news stories are being discussed on this site now…..I thought people only discussed who the “prettiest” newsreader is and which font is being used on Breaking News straps…..things are looking up!

#32209 Reply

teecee
    Participant

squareeyes wrote:Blimey…news stories are being discussed on this site now…..I thought people only discussed who the “prettiest” newsreader is and which font is being used on Breaking News straps…..things are looking up!

your dead right there ! I wanted to chat about daily news and couldnt seem to on other forums so I came on sky news thinking I would be able to read some news gossip but nothing dead boring reading about the newsreaders after all its only a job there are alot more interesting people to talk about and so much more news that are REAL issues!

so listen here folks take note !

#32210 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

teecee wrote:(squareeyes @ Sep 2 2006, 11:10 AM) [snapback]16324[/snapback]

Blimey…news stories are being discussed on this site now…..I thought people only discussed who the “prettiest” newsreader is and which font is being used on Breaking News straps…..things are looking up!

your dead right there ! I wanted to chat about daily news and couldnt seem to on other forums so I came on sky news thinking I would be able to read some news gossip but nothing dead boring reading about the newsreaders after all its only a job there are alot more interesting people to talk about and so much more news that are REAL issues!

so listen here folks take note !

its a very disturbing story. He obviously suffers sever mental problems and I think the point should be highlighted that these indiviuals are not monitor closely enough. More should be done to prevent tragedies happening. But i do agree that nothing takes away the horror of what this man has done. i do think that living with what he has done is punishment and that he really needs help with his mental problems.

its great to talk about current news stories on this board BUT

P.S Colin Brazier is hot LOL :biggrin:

#32211 Reply

teecee
    Participant

BUT what? its always after though isnt it and a little boy has lost his life because of it this should be a warning to other people if they know they have an illness its up to them to do something about it . the police say he was drunk natasha says he wasnt they were on holiday what do you believe? I know what I think!!!

#32212 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

I agree…..things only happen after the event. When I was a university there was a guy who had serious mental issues who lived next door, yet he was living on his own with no help whatsoever. We lived in fear of him because he was always bothering us and trying to get into our house. Social Services knew about him but they didnt care

#32213 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

It is a shame these days that it takes a little boys death before somebody in authority actually cares. Really, really sad.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: John Hogan
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register