JT and Kay

Forums Forums TV Newsroom JT and Kay

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Skybaby 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

bbriscoe
    Participant
    #18051 Reply

bbriscoe
    Participant

I thought JT and Kay didn’t like working together? They’ve done the 1-5pm slot together quite a bit recently.

BTW where are Julie and Martin?

Ben

#18052 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

Why don’t they like working together?

#18053 Reply

four pints
    Participant

Over the past two hours, whenever jeremy has finished one story and kay starts another, particularly when she starts reading the intro to the education package, Kay says “jeremy all state schools…” as if to acknowlegde him, but goes into the sentence so quicly it sounds as if she is directing the rreport at him, very odd sounding. maybe she is being sarky on account of not liking him?

#18054 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

Why don’t they like working together?

She is jealous because he has won lots of awards on account of being from Soham, and she only got to interview Rebecca Loos.

#18055 Reply

Steven
    Participant

She is jealous because he has won lots of awards on account of being from Soham, and she only got to interview Rebecca Loos.

So let me get this right: JT only won awards because he is from Soham. I wasn’t even aware that he was from Soham.

#18056 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

So let me get this right: JT only won awards because he is from Soham.  I wasn’t even aware that he was from Soham.

*removes tongue from cheek*

He got the awards for his Soham coverage, and he probably had more access to the community there as a native, is what I meant.

Don’t take everything so seriously, dude.

#18057 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

He is definately from Soham, that was why he did all the reports live from there, rather than being in the studio. He did say quite a few times he came from Soham, he obviously knew the area well and would have had a lot of contacts.

He is miles better than Kay, definately. He looks like an old movie star!

#18058 Reply

newshound
    Participant

Is he really from Soham?

#18059 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

*sigh*

YES HE IS!

#18060 Reply

Steven
    Participant

I am no authority on this matter by any means, however, I’m not entirely sure that JT is from Soham. I recall him saying that when he started out in the paper business he reported in the area that included Soham.

Trust me, dudette, I’m not taking it anywhere near seriously enough as I ought to be.

#18061 Reply

Skybaby
    Participant

Jeremy doesn’t come from Soham, however I believe he worked on a local paper in the area and that’s why he knew it well. However, there is a Sky News reporter who went to one of Soham’s schools – I remember reading an account of how the Soham case affected him. But I can’t for the life of me remember who it is.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: JT and Kay
Your information: