Kate Lawler

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Kate Lawler

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  January 12 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Country_Girl202
    Participant
    #24990 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

Kate to become sports presenter

Filed: 12:07, Dec 12 2004 by Neil Wilkes

bb3 winner Kate Lawler looks set to land a new role with Sky Sports News, the Daily Star says today.

The presenter was recently asked to do a screen test for the 24-hour rolling news channel and is now “in talks” for a contract.

Her job would mainly involve reporting pitchside at Spanish games but would also include anchoring bulletins from the London studios.

“Kate is overjoyed to be in talks with Sky,” a friend told the newspaper. “It would be her dream job to present on Sky Sports News.”

does anyone know whether this is still true or have they declined her

#24991 Reply

ADG
    Participant

Dont know, dont care really.

Hope she doesnt, had a enough of her in bb.

She presented RISE last year I think which was hardly the greatest of success was it? Altought that probably was done to the programme but she wouldnt suit at Sky.

ADG

#24992 Reply

January
    Participant

Yeah, I remember this but I don’t think it came to anything. I thought she was going to be a matchside reporter because of her boyfriend but they’ve broken up now (I think). She wouldn’t fit in at Sky… she doesn’t speak nicely enough.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Kate Lawler
Your information: