Kay Burley On Evening Shift

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Kay Burley On Evening Shift

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Alloneword 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Kelly
    Participant
    #19145 Reply

Kelly
    Participant

Kay Burley is on 20:00 – 00:00 this evening with Chirs Roberts.

#19146 Reply

lakewood
    Participant

Thanks for that – i can avoid sky news now until after midnight – BBC looks good !!

#19147 Reply

fusionlad
    Participant

She’s not that bad. She’s at her best now, when there is terrible news around, with the new video appeal from Ken Bigley.

Chris Roberts and Kay Burley work well together, the news at the moment is sickening.

#19148 Reply

Alloneword
    Participant

Nice to have her back, as has been said shame news was not more light hearted, don’t know why you guys hate her so much, you have to admit she is good at her job, oh well me and Easty are happy she’s back anyway

#19149 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

She is ok at her job-certainly a huge overstatement to say Kay Burley is “good” at her job!

You could not, for example, compare her to the likes of Julie E, Juliette F, vivienne C, Anjali R or Lisa Aziz! They are far, far superior!

#19150 Reply

rob237
    Participant

“……….She’s at her best now, when there is terrible news around…..”

I’d suggest that such times see her at her worst.

When the news of, say, certain rail accidents emerges she [along with Martin Stanford] must drive many interested viewers away with their joint interviewing demands for ‘instant’ answers.

Noticed that Stanford was quick on Wednesday? to follow up a perceptive item on the Manchester rail record run with a snide crack about ‘leaves on the line’.

They’d both be better employed highlighting the obscene daily total of a dozen road deaths.

#19151 Reply

lakewood
    Participant

couldn’t agree more. seems that her profile becomes more important than the story – when will presenters realise that they are not the story – they are only the vehicles that report the story and i am not interested in their views, comments and tedious jokes. I was dreading something important happening when she is on her shift- and all that false sincerity and “look at me arn’t i doing a wonderful job, with such clever little jokes and asides” – you dont find that on the bbc

#19152 Reply

Alloneword
    Participant

lakewood+Sep 24 2004, 12:42 AM–>(lakewood @ Sep 24 2004, 12:42 AM)
    you dont find that on the bbc

I know that’s why i watch sky

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Kay Burley On Evening Shift
Your information: