Kay Burley's professionalism

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Kay Burley's professionalism

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  eagleeye 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

newshound
    Participant
    #16901 Reply

newshound
    Participant

We all know that the Sun’s George Pascoe-Watson is Kay Burley’s partner, so I was glad to see that Kay maintained her high professional standards by letting Mark lead the interview with him in the 4pm bulletin. Well done Sky!

#16902 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

Well I have to say I was a trifle surprised that he is Kay Burley’s partner.

I would have thought a glam girl like her would have had a flashier man?

#16903 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

actually, i’m not sure they should have had him on at all. did she get to choose the questions?

#16904 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

actually, i’m not sure they should have had him on at all. did she get to choose the questions?

I don’t think she could choose the questions or she would have made the most of the opportunity to ask him what time he was going to be home and what he wanted for his tea.

#16905 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Who is this guy-wat has he got to do with The Sun?

I would have thought that by now,Kay wud have settled down with kids and a hubby…how wrong i was!

On another note does any1 no weather Vivien Creegor is married/going out/divorced/separated/widowed?

Hmn…

#16906 Reply

four pints
    Participant

she is possibly single, i saw her on “through the keyhole” and her house looked like that of a single gal

#16907 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Was it a big house?Expensive?

Wat next…MTV Cribs?HaHa!

#16908 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

I don’t know, Four Pints. She does have a maternal look about her…

I missed seeing her on Through The Keyhole though, gutted!

#16909 Reply

Steven
    Participant

We all know that the Sun’s George Pascoe-Watson is Kay Burley’s partner, so I was glad to see that Kay maintained her high professional standards by letting Mark lead the interview with him in the 4pm bulletin. Well done Sky!

Who are you praising here, SKy or Kay?

The decision may not have been Kays to make. Even if she had interviewed him I’m pretty sure the interview would have been done professionally anyway. These are mature grown-up people after all!!

#16910 Reply

Steven
    Participant

I would have thought that by now,Kay wud have settled down with kids and a hubby…how wrong i was!

She does have a child. A son I believe. There was a mention of the lad, and his embarrasment, when Kay was winning her awards for ‘looking good’ or whatever they were.

#16911 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

Yeah he’s not exactly a looker. I always thought she had a thing for footballers, especially Tottenham ones, she mentioned that she was good mates with Tony Blackburn once (not the toupee-wearing dj cheeseball). I think she should have handled the interview, we all remember when Natasha Kaplinsky interviewed her dad, and ended up asking if his hair had been brushed lol.

#16912 Reply

kev667
    Participant

…and I thought Pascoe-Watson’s nickname around the village was BLT?

Black Leather Trousers.

Everyone can take their own inference from that.

#16913 Reply

newshound
    Participant

What, he likes rock music? Or German traditional costume?

#16914 Reply

kev667
    Participant

spose it depends if there’s any add-ons or holes in the leather.. or maybe they’re more chaps than blt’s.

#16915 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

you suggesting la Burlesque likes lederhosen??

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
Reply To: Kay Burley's professionalism
Your information: