Keep Skynewsforums.c.uk Up And Running

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Keep Skynewsforums.c.uk Up And Running

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  davels 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

tippguy
    Participant
    #23351 Reply

tippguy
    Participant

I think that we should all chip in and save skynewsforums.co.uk and give johnnie a little thank you for all his hard work as geordieboi and mr.byrne have already said. I don’t expect people to give their visa details. what i’m propsosing is that johnnie tells us his address and we simply put a few pounds into an envelobe and send it to him. I’m not talking about your weeks wages i just mean 2 or 3 pounds.

#23352 Reply

charliefhead
    Participant

I for one would be prepared to donate to the site!

#23353 Reply

edofis
    Participant

Of course i’d help out.

That’s what friends are for isn’t it!
    You can rely on us Johnnie, just give us the nod.

Good luck with everything.
    Me

#23354 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

How much does it cost? I for one will not send cash by post, can we send a cheque? How much does it cost and how many people are willing to give?

#23355 Reply

crazyfj
    Participant

i would be happy to give, Johnnie was you ever thought about setting up a Nochex or Fastpay account to let people donate

#23356 Reply

geordieboi
    Participant

mr byrne, cost depends on several factors, such as the type of hosting package he uses to store the pages and files of the site. lower/basic packages can cost just a couple of pounds a month, but the more advanced packages are obviously a bit more costly. i think it would be up to johnnie to decide whether or not he would accept our help and if so to give us a rough idea of the sort of costs that need to be covered. but i for one would be happy to help out to keep the site going in the form of a donation.

come on guys/girls, there’s plenty of us here, let’s see how much support we can get going?

#23357 Reply

tippguy
    Participant

80 people have viewed this page (up to now) but only 9 have voted whats wrong with the rest of ye. he made the site for ye aswell.

#23358 Reply

hamishnewhouse
    Participant

yep – i’ll donate…..count me in……where do I send money? To Whom do I make my cheque payable?

#23359 Reply

davels
    Participant

With some in depth discussions with Johnnie it looks likely skynewscentre is about to be resurrected….

More news to come over the next 48 hours.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Keep Skynewsforums.c.uk Up And Running
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register