Kelly Dalglish

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Kelly Dalglish

This topic contains 251 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 13 years ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 252 total)
  • Author

Johnnie
    Keymaster
    #19412 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Kelly was wearing all black when she done the sports at 7.20pm on Sky News but was wearing a grey suit when she done the sports headlines at 7.50… Strange B)

#19413 Reply

Schumi
    Participant

Strange indeed. Usually when the presenters change over on sky sports news at 7pm, one of them isn’t on at 8pm. The presenter who isn’t on goes to sky news to do the sport their. Then at 9pm, that presenter will be back on sky sports news.

I guess it must be a short walk between the two studios.

#19414 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Kelly was wearing all black when she done the sports at 7.20pm on Sky News but was wearing a grey suit when she done the sports headlines at 7.50… Strange B)

There’s always the chance that she has spilt coffee or something on herself so needing a clothes change.

#19415 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Is the studio for SkySports News nearby o the one for SkyNews….all the sports presenters on SkyNews-do they all present for SkySports News aswell?

#19416 Reply

skywatcher
    Participant

Oh, Lets just say, you could get from sky news to sky sports news in less then 1minute.
    Next year that will be different though

#19417 Reply

Schumi
    Participant

Oh, Lets just say, you could get from sky news to sky sports news in less then 1minute.
    Next year that will be different though

Why will it be different next year?

#19418 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

because they are getting a new studio

#19419 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

Well I’ll give you a clue. SSN is in Studio 1 and Sky News is in Studio 2.

#19420 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

It had to be done,all the other SSN women have a thread so heres one for the best of the lot

#19421 Reply

jamjam
    Participant

well said as she isby far the sexiest women on sky sports and one of the hotteset women in the world at the moment! id love to see her do a lads mag shoot!

#19422 Reply

ADG
    Participant

well said as she isby far the sexiest women on sky sports and one of the hotteset women in the world at the moment! id love to see her do a lads mag shoot!

Im sure she must have been offered lads mags but she probably turned them down..

She is fine! Way 2 fine!

ADG

#19423 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

heres some more of my caps

#19424 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

and another

#19425 Reply

ADG
    Participant

Wow!!

What a fine babe she truly is…..

Thanks for the pics Guvnor and keep them coming!

ADG

#19426 Reply

January
    Participant

How old is Kelly? I saw a picture of her taken in 1984 (when Kenny got his MBE) and she looked about ten then, but then again I’m not too good a judge- I thought 30-year-old Alex Hammond was about 23!

#19427 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Fitest of the lot

followed by georgie thompson

#19428 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

she is 29 this year and her snoring boyfriend is a lucky sod!heres another cap for ya

#19429 Reply

Moxey
    Participant

How do you know he snores

#19430 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

cos i read a magazine interview she did and they asked who she was with at midnight and she said alone but would have been with Tom(her bf who she lives with)but he was snoring loudly so i moved beds

#19431 Reply

bouncebackability
    Participant

Sky Sports online magazine just did an interview with Kelly & you can view it in full via the link!

Kelly Dalglish Interview

#19432 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Here’s another pic of Kelly which I don’t think has been posted.

#19433 Reply

ADG
    Participant

Thanks for that link!

What a HOT pic on it aswell!

ADG

#19434 Reply

jaggerc1
    Participant

Kelly is my fave presenter. I also really like Dave Jones so when they present together for me that the best partnership.

#19435 Reply

jamjam
    Participant

kelly has been extremley hot these last 2 days on ssn. it been hard work watchin her!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 252 total)
Reply To: Kelly Dalglish
Your information: