Kelly Dalglish World Cup Report

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Kelly Dalglish World Cup Report

This topic contains 43 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  loplop 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 44 total)
  • Author

loplop
    Participant
    #31005 Reply

loplop
    Participant

#31006 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Thanks for starting this new thread loplop. She’s looking lovely and doing a great job.

#31007 Reply

nckb49
    Participant

Thanks for the caps.

Keep them coming, as she is the fittest bird on SSN.

#31008 Reply

ADG
    Participant

Thanks for the caps!

Looking lovely as ever!

#31009 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Keep da pics comin cos she is lukin fine

#31010 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

audere16 wrote:Keep da pics comin cos she is lukin fine

Here are a few to keep you all going
    Image Image Image
    Uploaded with ShellUploader.

#31011 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:(audere16 @ Jun 21 2006, 09:54 AM) [snapback]15216[/snapback]

Keep da pics comin cos she is lukin fine

Here are a few to keep you all going
    Image Image Image
    Uploaded with ShellUploader.

I

Is that supposed to be funny? Didn’t take YOU long to start with the snide remarks.

#31012 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Get a sense of humour mate,he said keep the pics coming, so theres some pics

#31013 Reply

loplop
    Participant

Never fear all guvnorgaz haters he is an absloute idiot here you go.

#31014 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

You can post your pics to show you have poor taste in women and so can I!!!!

#31015 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:You can post your pics to show you have poor taste in women and so can I!!!!

O.K. so you fancy Ann Widdecome so why not start a thread for her and post your pics on there?

#31016 Reply

nckb49
    Participant

guvnorgaz, i have got one question for you, if u dont like Kelly Dalglish, why bother 2 write in the thread?

Also loplop, keep the pics coming of this babe!!!

#31017 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Cos I am entitled to my opinion, this is the UK and not China, we have freedom of speech

#31018 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:Cos I am entitled to my opinion, this is the UK and not China, we have freedom of speech

I

I thought it was already agreed that you are entitled to show us pics of the woman you fancy, i.e. Ann Widdecome, it was only suggested you start you own appreciation thread for her. This thread is for those of us who happen to like Kelly.

#31019 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

I dont recall agreeing to anything, and for the record I dont fancy Big Annie, I just thought you lot may appreciate the pics as you seem to like fat old bints:-)

#31020 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:I dont recall agreeing to anything, and for the record I dont fancy Big Annie, I just thought you lot may appreciate the pics as you seem to like fat old bints:-)

oh dear, here we go again. Your opinion, as we all know, is the only one that counts. I have a suggestion, why not get in touch with Sky Sports News and ask them why they , TO USE YOUR WORDS , want to use a “fat old bint” to front their World Cup programme.

If we must have your opinion could you refrain from using such abusive terms when discussing one of their presenters?

#31021 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Nope, my opinion is my own,Im no sheep who comes on saying ‘oh shes gorgeous’ just because everyone else says so. I used to like her,now I dont. You were happy to hear my opinion when I liked her and was posting pics so you can hear my opinion now I dont like her

#31022 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:Nope, my opinion is my own,Im no sheep who comes on saying ‘oh shes gorgeous’ just because everyone else says so. I used to like her,now I dont. You were happy to hear my opinion when I liked her and was posting pics so you can hear my opinion now I dont like her

It’s not the case of you disagreeing with the majority on this thread, you are entitled as you keep saying, to your opinion. However, it is possible to disagree without being disagreeable!!!! And you ARE thoroughly disagreeable.

#31023 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Im sorry but I got to disagree with you there:-)

#31024 Reply

loplop
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:Cos I am entitled to my opinion, this is the UK and not China, we have freedom of speech

If you had a clue about this country you idiot you would know that you dont have freedom of speech
    I know many a people who have bben arrested for saying the slightest thing in this country. Kelly is Hot so P*** Off

#31025 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Dont know what country, or indeed,what planet your from but I have never heard of any law in this country that prevents you from saying Kelly Dalglish is fat

#31026 Reply

nckb49
    Participant

don’t bother 2 come into this thread if ur not going 2 say something good about her.

I bet there’s more people on here that like her against people that hate her – YOU.

#31027 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

I told you Im not a sheep, I have my own mind, I dont follow everyone else. There are several other forums where people are saying she is fat and even question if she is pregnant, and when she goes to watch Liverpool play,the fans even sing ‘Kelly’s got a fat arse’ to her, 40,000 Scousers cant be wrong!

#31028 Reply

nckb49
    Participant

Look mate, there is no point in replying in a thread of a presenter who u dislike, as you cause arguments with other members of the forum, who like her!!!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 44 total)
Reply To: Kelly Dalglish World Cup Report
Your information: