Kevin Harris

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Kevin Harris

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Jason1970
    Participant
    #29729 Reply

Jason1970
    Participant

What is Kevin Harris, from Sky Vegas Live, doing on Sky Sports News between 10am to 3pm.

I guess he does more than one presenting job

#29730 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Kevin has been replaced at 2pm by a new female (i think she’s new?)

#29731 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Yea i’ve never seen this Kevin guy, or the woman that is on at the minute before.

#29732 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Whats the woman like?I had heard a rumour a former game channel girl was joining sky

#29733 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

andykeogh06 wrote:i think Jim kept calling her Milly, but dont quote me on that. She has got long blonde hiar, looks quite young, probably 24ish. you know, the usuall

(same as i said in Di Stewart thread)

#29734 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Thats the girl,I think her names Milly Clode and she used to work on the great big british quiz channel and I had seen she had left to join Sky Sports.Heres some caps of her from her gameshow days.
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    Uploaded with ShellUploader.

Caps from http://www.shoppingtvbabes.co.uk

#29735 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

And its Millie not Milly!:-)

#29736 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:And its Millie not Milly!:-)

She looks rather nice! very pretty! i still prefer other newcomer Haley Mcqueen, like Di she’s classy, Milly is in similar category as Georgie i reakon. I didn’t catch Kevin but they seem to be getting a lot of new faces in, all the girls seem to be blonde at the moment too…not that im complaining! They seem to be taking on a lot of new people all at once, maybe this kevin is in as Rhodri has now left or all they always looking out for new talent?

#29737 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

yep that is her, well found gaz. What does everyone think of her?

#29738 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Very good looking.I think Vicky is going back to reporting as she doesnt come on as much as she used to and I have seen a few reports done by her in recent weeks.

#29739 Reply

January
    Participant

She was on this morning though.

#29740 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

yeah and she was on Sat night but she only does one or two shifts a week at most

#29741 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:Very good looking.I think Vicky is going back to reporting as she doesnt come on as much as she used to and I have seen a few reports done by her in recent weeks.

guvnorgaz i think you’re right about Viicky going back to reporting because she did a report on the St Helens v Wigan rugby league match yesterday, i dont know if this is just a permanent think but it could be as i havent seen her presenting for a few days!

#29742 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Yeah and there was a report today by her,she just seems to fill in the odd studio slot but there seems to be reports by her almost daily

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: Kevin Harris
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register