Lisa Aziz

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Lisa Aziz

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Newsroom 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jonno
    Participant
    #17188 Reply

Jonno
    Participant

Lisa Aziz has picked up an EMMA for Best TV News Journalist.

Chris and Kay mentioned it just before 4 (showing a clip of when she was in Mecca)

It was also mentioned on the Radio 2 Jeremy Vine show today.

The awards will be shown on Sunday evening on BBC2.

WELL DONE LISA

#17189 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Well done Lisa…I’m sure Allan and all your other co-presenters and collegues,aswell as your family and friends are very proud.

Thanks for being a great presenter!

#17190 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Here here to previous comments of praise.

Correct if I’m wrong people, and I’ve no doubt you will , is the reason Lisa only does weekends because of family commitments? I’m sure if she didn’t have those commitments the head honchoes over at Sky would have a better role for her. I think she is very authoritive and always seems in control. You look at her and Allan King on screen together and can instantly tell who wears the trousers in that ‘on-air relationship’ can’t you?

#17191 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Yes id say your right-I would imagine the weekends suit her(she has kids i think)-you also see her on the odd Friday 1-5pm or live@5.

And also alot of the older generation are in on Saturday nights and watch Sky News and i think Allan and Lisa do great work-they never look lazy or tired even though its a Saturday night.

Trousers in the relationship-not so sure i really would say they are equal partners.

Allan and Lisa make great Sunday night tv though-i luv watchin them-they have such great on-air chemistry…good on yas

#17192 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

well done lisa.

#17193 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Trousers in the relationship-not so sure i really would say they are equal partners.

Yeah but if Lisa said that she wanted to do the next interview, I can’t see Alan putting up much of a fight.

Similar to the Kay Burley/Frank Partridge saga. Look who came out on top in that one.

#17194 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

i dont think interviews are done like that(well der not in RTE anyway-dunno bout sky)

But isn’t it to do with the way the running order is scripted>lisa-story1>allan nxt story+interview,,etc etc,,maybe im wrong

#17195 Reply

Steven
    Participant

I’m glad to see that you’re taking it all so seriously, Newsroom.

#17196 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

I’m glad to see that you’re taking it all so seriously, Newsroom.

I’m very offended by that comment-so offended that I probably won’t be able to sleep tonight.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Lisa Aziz
Your information: