Lisa Aziz' return to ITV1 West

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Lisa Aziz' return to ITV1 West

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  gsf 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Glenn
    Participant
    #26708 Reply

Glenn
    Participant

I learned today from a member at TV Ark that Lisa Aziz will be making her return to HTV West (ITV West News) next Monday (September 12th) at 6pm. In case anyone is interested at seeing her return to Bristol.

#26709 Reply

SkyFanIreland
    Participant

Did anyone see her this evening? Any screen grabs? At least when ITV goes “free to air” hopefully I will be able to add this region to my channels and watch the lovely Lisa again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#26710 Reply

dirkyt
    Participant

Did anyone see her this evening? Any screen grabs? At least when ITV goes "free to air" hopefully I will be able to add this region to my channels and watch the lovely Lisa again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeap – she is a star

#26711 Reply

dirkyt
    Participant

Lisa is back with the people of HTV West and to prove it here she is with the renamed news programme ‘The West Tonight’

http://www.tvforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopi … c&start=60

#26712 Reply

skyspy
    Participant

I think she’s similar in style to Jenny , Lisa has shown signs of settling into the show and is beginning to make a connection with her co presenters.

Some of her skirts are unusual, if you’ve been watching u know what i mean.

:huh:

#26713 Reply

HBox
    Participant

I must try and scan for ITV West, is the programme any good?

#26714 Reply

rob237
    Participant

I must try and scan for ITV West, is the programme any good?

Certainly one of the better, if not the best, ITV regional news programmes.

In my travels around the UK, I find the the majority of local news offerings to be pretty dire – the abysmal Central News East being the worst, of the worst…..

To paraphrase the observant Bill Bryson:
    "Judging by their childish studio behaviour, how come the regional TV news presenters find their own programmes to be more entertaining and amusing than their viewers?"

Cheers
    Robt P.

#26715 Reply

newvillefan
    Participant

Useless fact for you: I read once that Lisa’s lottery numbers once came up (all 6 of them) and she had forgotten to buy her ticket that week. Wouldn’t you just want to cry?

Stephen

#26716 Reply

skyspy
    Participant

The presenters have been shuffled about quite a bit at ITV west recently. Lisa has been in only a couple of days in the past fortnight.
    She seems ok health-wise as she took part in the ITV clean up campaign and she is also planning to run in the half marathon in Bath next year. Her training for it featured in a report last week.

#26717 Reply

dirkyt
    Participant

I hope she is okay.

She has taken to ITV West News like a duck to water – hardly a surprise though. I think she gets on great with Richard and co.

#26718 Reply

gsf
    Participant

Has she presented on the ITV News Channel since leaving Sky? I thought I saw her one weekend about a month ago?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Lisa Aziz' return to ITV1 West
Your information: