Lisa Burke's wedding

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Lisa Burke's wedding

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AnjaliWOW 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dodrade
    Participant
    #21389 Reply

dodrade
    Participant

Just thought i’d mention to all interested that lisa burke’s wedding photos are in december’s issue of VIP magazine (its an Irish version of OK!)

#21390 Reply

dodrade
    Participant

judging from the lack of response to this thread i must conclude that anjali rao has stolen all of lisa burke’s fans, or the sight of her betrothed to another is too much for them to bear.

#21391 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I just didn’t think there was much to add… I have no means of getting a hold of a copy of VIP and I don’t really care all that much. As long as she’s still on Sky News

#21392 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Well I’d just like to say congratulations Lisa on getting married. Some guy’s a very lucky person. Does anyone know if VIP have published the photos online or is it just in the magazine? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#21393 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Hello+Dec 4 2004, 01:34 PM–>(Hello @ Dec 4 2004, 01:34 PM)
    Some guy’s a very lucky person.

As far as I know it’s Adrian Wells who’s some sort of international news editor at Sky News. (I’d do a search but it was discussed on the old forums)

#21394 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Thanks for that info Kristian

#21395 Reply

AnjaliWOW
    Participant

Will try and get hold of magazine and scan pictures in it, could put 1 or 2 pics up here then if anyone wants?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Lisa Burke's wedding
Your information: