Lisa Holland

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Lisa Holland

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  classeyham 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Tanya
    Participant
    #16086 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

Lisa Holland was reporting live from Baghdad this morning. She seems to be a replacement for David Chater, although I’m not sure why did he left Iraq. He is the most experienced war reporter on Sky and he had already been working in even more tense situations (Bosnia) as they are in Iraq right now.

_______

Tanya

#16087 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Lisa Holland has been promoted from Reporter to Correspondent.

#16088 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

BBC and ITV have pulled most of their reporters out of Iraq for safety reasons, leaving “only” one (ITV) and “only two” (BBC). Sky only ever have one, on duty 24 hrs a day.

How is Lisa doing? Is she still there and what is she reporting about pls? I suppose stuck at the hotel bureau. Are Fox still there btw?

#16089 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

Lisa is talking to Lisa Aziz right now, reporting on the latest bomb attacks in Fallujah, Tikrit and Baghdad’s Shi’ite muslim slum of Sadr City, which all happened today.

She is also giving some new informations about suicide speedboats, which exploded in Basra oil terminal. According to U.S.Navy, two coalition crew were killed.

Otherwise Lisa looks fine and she is also doing excellent daily reports.

About Fox, I’m not sure, but I assume they didn’t pull out all their reporters. Since Lisa has come to Iraq, Sky is making live contacts only with her ( as far as I’ve seen ).

_______

Tanya

#16090 Reply

Barrynews
    Participant

lisa holland is briallant isnt she?

how she does all that concise reporting looking stunning,wearing nice clothes and with a smile on her face i dont know.

And its from 10amtill 11pm,,,amazing!!

#16091 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

Long time ago, since I saw Lisa Holland at Sky News. But I saw her this night here, and the former Award-winner is the best female correspondent on Sky!
    Like Julie Etchingham is the best female presenter for The Sky Report a.s.o. The award-winning journalist Lisa Holland and Julie Etchingham are two very strong ladies.
    Therefore I only see Sky News in stead of BBC News – and together with Jeremy Thompson Sky gets a very good news team. The best in the whole Europe!
    I?m sure, that Julie Etchingham sooner or later will get an award for her job – and both Lisa and Julie are btw cute persons! So keep on………

#16092 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Lisa is back in Iraq, reporting from Basra.

#16093 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

This night I saw Lisa Holland again from Basra. She is always as correspondent very brillant. Of course, it?s Sky News…..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Lisa Holland
Your information: