Lobb and Dalglish

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Lobb and Dalglish

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

guvnorgaz
    Participant
    #20263 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

has anyone else noticed how dan lobb and kelly dalglish no longer work together?they always used to work on the evening slots together but now dan is on early and when he does do evenings he never works same evening as kelly.i know he was dating someone at sky so could it have been miss dalglish and they have had a rather messy split which is why they never present together?

#20264 Reply

Schumi
    Participant

guvnorgaz+Nov 9 2004, 01:26 PM–>(guvnorgaz @ Nov 9 2004, 01:26 PM)
    has anyone else noticed how dan lobb and kelly dalglish no longer work together?they always used to work on the evening slots together but now dan is on early and when he does do evenings he never works same evening as kelly.i know he was dating someone at sky so could it have been miss dalglish and they have had a rather messy split which is why they never present together?

I saw Dan on a music channel a few months ago. It was some sort of dating programme, where he took ladies on dates etc. As for why he doesn’t work with Kelly Dalglish anymore, I’ve no idea.

By the way, how do you know these things? How do you know he was dating someone at sky?

#20265 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

i dont know for sure,i read it on the forum here that he was dating someone at sky,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Lobb and Dalglish
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register