London Bomb Attempts

Forums Forums TV Newsroom London Bomb Attempts

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bbc World Fan 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bbc World Fan
    Participant
    #34933 Reply

bbc World Fan
    Participant

I was just watching the news this morning, and I had heard that a car bomb was discovered at 1:00 am. Police have closed off oxford street, and the theater district. Police have said that they found nails, and petrol in a car parked in the threater district. They are looking for a white male. I don’t know if they have caught who ever tried to do this. If I manage to hear anything else I will post it here.

Michelle

#34934 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Mark Austin presenting the News at six-thirty from Haymarket.

Tim Ewart live from Hyde Park. Paul Davies also in Central London.

Alastair and Katie presented London Tonight from Haymarket.

I’m surprised no one from Sky News anchored from Central London. Julie Etchingham was on-air from haymarket this morning, in a reporting type role.

#34935 Reply

scottish
    Participant

Very surprising that Sky had no-one anchoring from the scene. Did the BBC have anyone there presenting, apart from Fiona Bruce on the 10?

#34936 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Sky had a bit of a newish-young team on tonight.

Popplewell at Sky News Centre, Sara Merchant, Rose Gretton, Enda Brady and Angela Corpe around London.

#34937 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster
    #34938 Reply

bbc World Fan
    Participant

I saw on BBC World yesterday Daniel Sanford was reporting from Scotland yard. He was talking to Big al, and I think Lyse.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: London Bomb Attempts
Your information: