Lorna Dunkly

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Lorna Dunkly

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  DDP 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

HOWIE
    Participant
    #33629 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

I have been watching Lorna tonight with Steve & I dont think she looks comfortable presenting on weekends, bring her back to Sunrise.

#33630 Reply

ginnyfan
    Participant

I love Lorna and hope she will get a weekday slot in the new schedule. It was a mistake removing her form Sunrise, I for sure don’t watch it anymore.

#33631 Reply

crazyfj
    Participant

I agree, good to see here back though, but a waste (as is Emma, Helen etc etc) They have the best people on at the weekend!

#33632 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

HOWIE wrote:I have been watching Lorna tonight with Steve & I dont think she looks comfortable presenting on weekends, bring her back to Sunrise.

I prefer Holmes/Hawkins

I dont think Lorna Dunkley looks comfortable presenting on weekend too, and I don?t like Charlotte Hawkins very much. But as a pair Eamonn Holmes/Hawkins they are a bit better. So give Charlotte Hawkins four-five months to find out of her “gentleman”-Holmes (my opinion). He is the best in the morning at my television!It is hard, but I prefer them absolute in stead of Holmes/Dunkley……Friendly……Classeyham…… ^_^

#33633 Reply

markyboy26
    Participant

Is it me or dows anyone else think that Lorna working 9-12 dosen’t suit her? Don’t get me wrong as i like her, but she was nice to wake up to in the morning. Give her back her old job.

#33634 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

I think they got mixed up, they have moved her to the weekend team but seem to fail to realise that that means she works wekends, she has worked anything but weekends

#33635 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

classeyham wrote:(HOWIE @ Feb 10 2007, 10:18 PM) [snapback]18309[/snapback]

I have been watching Lorna tonight with Steve & I dont think she looks comfortable presenting on weekends, bring her back to Sunrise.

I prefer Holmes/Hawkins

I dont think Lorna Dunkley looks comfortable presenting on weekend too, and I don?t like Charlotte Hawkins very much. But as a pair Eamonn Holmes/Hawkins they are a bit better. So give Charlotte Hawkins four-five months to find out of her “gentleman”-Holmes (my opinion). He is the best in the morning at my television!It is hard, but I prefer them absolute in stead of Holmes/Dunkley……Friendly……Classeyham…… ^_^

I mistakenly switched to Sky News and saw Mr Big Head acting the star with that appalling showbiz reporter. Sky News? No, Sky Entertainment! Any pretence at Sunrise being a news programme has disappeared. It’s TV AM dumbed down even further

#33636 Reply

crazyfj
    Participant

still awlful, Holmes is just bad and poor C Hawkins does not get a look in, dump Eamonn Holmes!

Go girl power Lorna and Emma every morning!

#33637 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Holmes’ voice really makes me sleepy in the morning… Hope can hear that powerful voice of Lorna again:D

#33638 Reply

sir drinks alot
    Participant

I wonder if there’s been some internal Politics that forced her out of Sunrise

#33639 Reply

DDP
    Participant

More likely to be the fat assclowns’ waistline that forced her out of shot.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Lorna Dunkly
Your information: