Lukwesa Burak

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Lukwesa Burak

This topic contains 513 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  techno_surfer 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 514 total)
  • Author

James
    Participant
    #31272 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

Breakthrough for Lukwesa Burak!

Sky News Tonight or Overnight from friday to this saturday was the biggest breakthrough for young Lukwesa Burak. I have seen SN since the early days in 1990, and ever since Anna Walker or Selina Scott, I haven?t listen/seen such a great presentation like Lukwesa Burak this night (6 hours)! :rolleyes:
    I was sitting in front of my Television the whole night and watching (the Middle East Crisis) with the cannon ball with power and style, and Lukwesa Burak is a present/gift for Sky News with sharp, cool, instecive, well-considered and sexy appeal all over the night.
    A working class or two better than Botting, Burley, Dunkley, Holmes, Longhurst, Stanford – yeps, even better than Beckham!
    If she can hold the top line for the rest of the year, she would like to take next years price: The Breakthrough for the channel 2006.
    Lukwesa, former news- and wheather presenter at East Midlands Today – is one of the best known presenters in Europes best TV-channel right now, Sky News. To all others: Give her half a year more and look and listen to her….
    Keep on Lukwesa Burak…You are the brain-wave right now…and I am not the only one to look at you …. :closedeyes: Classey……

#31273 Reply

ginnyfan
    Participant

I like her style,she is always dressed very classy.

#31274 Reply

ginnyfan
    Participant

#31275 Reply

Musey
    Participant

the canon ball with style and power!

she’s starting to grow on me with your descriptions classeyham lol

#31276 Reply

Dude
    Participant

This guy’s a lunatic.

#31277 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

No Duke – Im not a lunatic. I had only listen and looking at her presentings. Lukwesa Burak is the Cannon Ball with style. She is so modern, so brave and sweet. Give her the job half a year longer as overnights.
    And Everybody would like to see, that she will be one of the best female presenters at SKY NEWS!

#31278 Reply

Dude
    Participant

I too have liking sky news. Sky news is best news inside television! GO SKY DISHES!
    I am reminded of speedboat skiing on river of brocolli soup, it’s that good. I will make all presenter my wife, in good way!

#31279 Reply

Sky Lad
    Participant

:rolleyes:

#31280 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

You Win Again!

Once again Lukwesa Burak: Tonight you win again. Your black & white dress and make up is so…wonderful….and your voice! Great stuff.
    Right now: You are (maybe) the hottest female presenter (with or without Julie Etchingham). Listen to me: You?ll always be a friend. Take care and stay cool at Sky News…..So you win again.

#31281 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

You Wear it Well (alone) Lukwesa Burak……. this overnight.
    Most pretty, funny but also tragedy, when You need it. So now look wot you done! Modern journalism…..Very Good!

#31282 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I agree she’s very good….but lets keep everything in proportion. She’s a good overnight presenter. Fiona Bruce’s job is still safe!

#31283 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

She is safe, but when she is overnights she is given no chance to show her real capability as nothing really happens and they read out each story at least 10 times a night, which epitomises boredom, she is a good catch, but I just wish they would bloody do something with the night shift, news doesn’t stop after midnight and that was proven last bight when news was broken on the terrorist plot.

#31284 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

I agree with you tonight and maybe the rest of the year – but I?m not sure, I wanna do it after christmas.
    Lukwesa Burak is a very quick presenter. Colourfull lady and fashionabel. :tongue: She looks like Helen Morton (Forpero) 10 years ago, Kay Burley, Jo Anne Wheeler – but she had flair for television. Especially Sky News of course. The best of the best – but as we wrote it just today – only overnight…..Friendly Classeyham.

#31285 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

Lukwesa, Samantha and Fay has a very high level every Sky News night or overnight! :rolleyes:

SKY NEWS is the best breaking news channel in Europe. Without their high class from every morning to every evening – they had three fantastic woman as reporters overnights. First at all Lukwesa Burak. She is the shining star, estimate, quick, an very colourful, clever young woman. Give her half a year more here, and SKY News had produced another topwoman. (Linda Duberley, Kay Burley, Vivien Creegor, Helen Fospero (Morton), Jo Wheeler, Stefanie Callister, Alison Jack (one of the best presenters and The Dome-members from 1994 to 2000 and again from 2000 – 2002), Judith Dawson, Lisa Holland, Emma Hurd, Jayne Secker, Lisa Aziz, Gillian Joseph and this summer, Lucy Alexander And all the weathergirls and “The Boss”, Francis Wilson!
    Then Samantha Simmonds (the presenter tonight). She is not so colourful and tiptop like Lukwesa Burak – but the girl from Leeds had also a very high level (remember sometimes your colour, Samantha. You had style, flair and a very fine presenting and voice :rolleyes:
    Last I find Fay Barker. She is so quiet and clever. Not a girl with many words – but with a high level too. And she is also beautiful….
    :unsure:

When the best one of all the woman at Sky News, Julie Etchinghan, soon will be back – Sky News is so strong, because they have also “MR News” (Jeremy Thompson) (Martin Stanford) (Martin Poppelwell) (Alain King) and Chris Roberts – so BBC (UK), Rai Uno, TV5 (France), ZDF, ARD (Germany) and CNN can go home and take a deep, deep sleep. Godnight amateur(s).
    :laugh: Friendly Classeyham!

#31286 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

The Sun Always shines on TV, when your at Sky News, Lukwesa. :closedeyes:

But it dosnt matter – when Marvin Gayle/Ed Townsend is playing: Let?s Get It On……Classey….

#31287 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

Lukwesas favorite boy and girl: Alexander and Tamara. Best Television: SKY NEWS Overnights. Vogue: Pop?s Pockets Venus. Best music: Marvin Gayle: The Last two numbers: Marvins final Motowns duets with Diana Ross in 1973 and 1974: “You?re a Special Part of Me” and “”My Mistake (Was to Love You)”….Mr. Nice Guy: Fred Flintstone. :mellow:

#31288 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

SKY News tonight with Martin P. and Samantha Simmonds was a great succes. The last date with colourful make up and dressed for succes the evening long.
    It was tiptop tonight and once again….It was Dressed for Succes between Big Brother 7 and new power generation betveen 18.00 – 01.00. Television at the Top.
    So Samantha Simmonds – Push The Button. Martin P. and you can really make Sky News together!

#31289 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

Against All Odds, L.B. (Take a Look Af Me Now)(Pete Collins & Arif Mardin) (Atlantic) :wub:

#31290 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

Take A Look At Me NOW – 21 April 1984.

#31291 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

For the TV Viewers there is so lucky, that we could see SkY News every night or Overnights (I am a simple scool teacher) there is no doubt about SN females quality, especially Faye Barker, Samantha Simmonds and Lukwesa Burak. The three TV-producers had every one a high qualitet, humor, flair and insight, which is over middle for a normal SKY News reportage the whole day lang.
    Faye Barker is a silent TV-member there always can see the best one for her News, Samantha Simmonds a fresh woman with or witout the make up an get a foot on every thing. An finito Lukwesa Burak – with a loosening on every thing. Funny or sometimes not so Funny!(ho, ho,)

Yes, I remembered also Selina Scott, Vivien Creegor, Anna Botting, Alison Jack. Joe Shelton, Lisa Aziz, Sheila Janssen, Bob Friend, Christopper Moris, Karen Kay, Tanja Breyer and Paula Middlehurst in their first years at Sky…. :biggrin:

#31292 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

What a sweet black SAMANTHA – but not as sweet as LUKWESA – but anyhow nice……great overnights from boths young woman – and thanks from a fair Faye Barker and SN.

#31293 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

Samantha is alright, she isn’t doing anything that leaps out as being remotely great about this morning.

#31294 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

jonn0boy wrote:Samantha is alright, she isn’t doing anything that leaps out as being remotely great about this morning.

Samantha Simmonds and Lukwesa Burak is delighted and alright, They isn?t doing anything that leaps out as being remotely great this morning and other days/nights or all the way.
    I also like Faye Barker. She is still, going very strong in a other way – and SKY NEWS would like to be pleased with the three young beautiful and talented woman.
    I said Frisky and (un)ruly….. :biggrin:

Lukwesa Burak……..
    Samantha Simmonds…..: :laugh:
    Faye Barker………………..: :rolleyes:

#31295 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

Well done, Samantha Simmons, straightforward and equal for you. Even your hair its more proper than Saddam Hussain, and your coulor of your fingernails black will not lift any finger to help Hussain or anybody. :glare:
    Thats very good. I only personly missed Lukwesa Burak, one of the other talented and beauti from SKY NEWS, that under debat could bring up a problem for disussion and wind it. Faye Barker is another star, there could help you as Lukwesa Burak – but Samantha Simmons your looks great and poworful with your colorfull choise…. : :wub: :ninja: Better Than Andrew Wilson! :mellow:

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 514 total)
Reply To: Lukwesa Burak
Your information: