Martin Brunt's 'Life of Crime'

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Martin Brunt's 'Life of Crime'

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jk80 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Johnnie
    Keymaster
    #33164 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Many of you would have read Martin’s diary entries on the Sky News Website (http://www.sky.com/news) Well, he has he’s own blog at skynews4.typepad.com – He’s latest entry is about the Murders in Suffolk.

Martin says:

We get to police HQ ahead of the opposition and grab the only camera position with cover. Later watch Huw, Dermot and George doing their stuff in the rain. Brilliant.

he also mentions about being the presenter’s friend, which means he as to stand beside the presenter and chat every half-hour.

If the camera were to tilt down occassionally the viewers would be horrified at the scene around my feet…an accumulation of pizza boxes, congealed cheese, banana skins, half-empty coffee cups and old newspapers. And that’s just the debris from this morning’s breakfast. Glamorous life, television.

#33165 Reply

kaylover
    Participant

Martin says:

We get to police HQ ahead of the opposition and grab the only camera position with cover. Later watch Huw, Dermot and George doing their stuff in the rain. Brilliant.

Looks like sky have been moved.

#33166 Reply

jk80
    Participant

It’s a really interesting and honest article. Thanks for the heads up. I hope he keeps writing them like this. Pity about all the negative comments at the bottom though. I don’t think he’s being callous, it’s the kind of humour you’re bound to develop when you’ve been covering stories like that forever.

#33167 Reply

jk80
    Participant

jk80 wrote:It’s a really interesting and honest article. Thanks for the heads up. I hope he keeps writing them like this. Pity about all the negative comments at the bottom though. I don’t think he’s being callous, it’s the kind of humour you’re bound to develop when you’ve been covering stories like that forever.

I’ve just gone back to the page and now the story has disappeared. Has he been censored?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Martin Brunt's 'Life of Crime'
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register