Martin Popplewell

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Martin Popplewell

This topic contains 23 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Balou
    Participant
    #14078 Reply

Balou
    Participant

Yeah…me again and a post about Mr.Popplewell… Please don’t be mad at me…

I saw him doing the nightshift again…why is he back there? Wasn’t he good enough for doing the weekend afternoons??

#14079 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

he’s probably good enough, just looks too baby faced to be presenting, maybe the late shifts are an attempt to age him.

#14080 Reply

shortbread
    Participant

he’s there now

#14081 Reply

Balou
    Participant

Where? On Sky now? I am not able to watch right now…

I don’t think that he is too babyfaced…it is good to have some fresh and young presenters!

#14082 Reply

shortbread
    Participant

yes, he is on sky right now with juliette foster. his hair looks like it has been freshly coloured as well.

#14083 Reply

Balou
    Participant

Good to hear that Martin is back!

Freshly coloured hair??? Hope to be home as soon as possible to see that!!

#14084 Reply

shortbread
    Participant

maybe it is just because i haven’t seen him on sky for a while i forgot what colour his hair was. it looks like it is a new shade of brown though!

#14085 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Martin is reporting today from Brixton.

#14086 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Take a look at Martin’s website

#14087 Reply

James
    Participant

Martins on Sunrise this weekend well definately Saturday anyway.

#14088 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Doesn’t Martin have a name tag at the top of the hour? They played the generic “this is Sky News” last night….

#14089 Reply

RobUK
    Participant

Dont know about martin haveing his name at the TOTH..sure ive herd one before..

I see the link on martins site to pictures of him on sky news comes to here

#14090 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

I didn’t know the pic link was to this site….

Martin’s site is a pretty good one, Tons of information.

he’s done a fair bit in his career and he is only about 33 years old….

#14091 Reply

RobUK
    Participant

hehe have to e-mail him then johnnie. Thought you knew and thats how come you put the site up..

It is a good site..i’d read about the castaway thing but didnt realise that it was martin.

#14092 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

I agree with Johnnie, as young as Martin is, he has already been doing so many different things according to journalism. It would be interesting to know what he would still like to do in his career. Nice website too!

Tanya

#14093 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

33! He looks a lot younger than that! He is a very talented presenter, with youth & energy – shame hes not used more often, especially on Sunrise that really needs energy!

#14094 Reply

RobUK
    Participant

I saw martin reporting again today from outside buckingham palace on the rich list…

Hope he comes back to anchoring soon..

#14095 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Just to let you all know that Martin Popplewell is a relative of mine. I went to visit an uncle of mine up in Yorkshire recently and found out that Martin is a distinct cousin of mine how cool is that!

#14096 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

:huh: didn’t know he dyed his hair. I think his great and love watching him when his on. Would love to know where he gets his hair done.

#14097 Reply

dirkyt
    Participant

Yeap – He is a great presenter, who is interested in what he is reading or reporting on. He is young get authorative. He will go far I am sure!!

#14098 Reply

mainhill
    Participant

At the moment, unfortunately, I think Martin is one of the worst presenters in Sky News line-up. It’s just my opinion, and I hope he will change for the better.

#14099 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

He’s wonderful and even nicer in the flesh

#14100 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

:rolleyes: Have really enjoyed watching Martin over the weekend. Espiecally the half hour slots of him on his own. Think he’s very hot and great to watch, love the side looks at the camera keep it up, mate.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
Reply To: Martin Popplewell
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register