Martin Popplewell

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Martin Popplewell

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  OperaGhost 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Glenn
    Participant
    #31899 Reply

Glenn
    Participant

My hat goes off to Martin Popplewell. Man he’s working hard in the last 13+ hours.

He presented Live at Five on Friday, then presented Sky News w/Martin Stanford and Sky News Tonight. This morning he’s presenting Sunrise with Faye Barker! :huh:

Kudos to Martin for his hard work. I hope he’s not overdoing it though! :unsure:

#31900 Reply

Musey
    Participant

i just cant take to him, he annoys me. although i cant put my finger on why lol. I suppose i’ll take my hat off to him too.

#31901 Reply

James
    Participant

He didn’t do Sky News Tonight did he? – That was Steve Gaisford and Gillian Joseph…

#31902 Reply

crazyfj
    Participant

Musey wrote:i just cant take to him, he annoys me. although i cant put my finger on why lol. I suppose i’ll take my hat off to him too.

I agree, I never really taken to him but don’t know why

#31903 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

i’m not sure about him either. He just seems a bit bored at times as if he’s just doing it for the sake of employment rather than any love for the job (something that shines through when you watch Martin Stanford at work for example).

#31904 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

I found him a lot better than usual this morning, too…..actually seemed to be smiling for once and quite….happy….[although why the blonde jokes?]

And not doing his usual trick of stare at the floor for ages then jump when he’s supposed to speak as though someone was shouting in his earpiece…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Martin Popplewell
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register