Millie Clode

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Millie Clode

This topic contains 33 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • Author

theos_bootlaces
    Participant
    #31089 Reply

theos_bootlaces
    Participant

Did anyone see Milly on Friday morning? She looked pretty hot in a blue top and her hair tied back.

I’m on a rare day off so not sure if she usually looks as good as this or not?! Shame her voice begins to grate after a while.

#31090 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

theos_bootlaces wrote:Did anyone see Milly on Friday morning? She looked pretty hot in a blue top and her hair tied back.
    I’m on a rare day off so not sure if she usually looks as good as this or not?! Shame her voice begins to grate after a while.

You mean Millie is in a dress! As for her voice,turn the sound off

#31091 Reply

nckb49
    Participant

guvnorgaz could u please get some caps of her.

Thanks

Nckb49

#31092 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Caps are in the usual place

#31093 Reply

nckb49
    Participant

Thanks 4 ur reply, keep, up da good work on ur cappersforum.

#31094 Reply

loplop
    Participant
    #31095 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Maybe you should ask MVP on Vic Pages if he minds you posting his video’s all over the place without giving him credit

#31096 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Haven’t had the chance to watch at great length during the day for quite some time & Millie may look cute but her voice is annoying as hell!!!!after a while. Poor old Dave Clark does all the hard work too. I Am liking the girls in this new dress style look, wonder how long it will last? maybe just for the Summer

#31097 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

The women usually sit there and say nothing to studio guests, Millies voice is a touch annoying

#31098 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

i thought it was common knowledge that the SSN girls are just supposed to sit there, look pretty, and read the autocue. It’s why none of them have any background of note in sports journalism and are hired from quiz/shopping channels.

#31099 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Not totally true, Millie was from a quiz channel but Hayley and Alison came from club channels

#31100 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

yeah I suppose i was a tad general, but the point still stands that these girls are hired mainly for one reason only. Not there is anything wrong with hiring presenters for eye candy of course.

#31101 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Think thats a little unfair. I’ll try dig it out but Hayley used to have a profile on the Boro tv website which no longer exists, she did a 4 year journalism degree & lists one of her greatest achievements as producing a documentary on Football whilst at Uni. Georgie Thompson didnt even have a sporting back ground but has a degree in broadcast journalism. Hayley also worked at a club channel covering Middlesbrough FC & the other Norh East club for 3 years as a reporter & producer not even a presenter. Ive seen Kelly, Hayley, Georgie & Vicky all do stuff that’s not on autocue & interviews. As for Alison aparntly she is footie mad has a background in News & is currently working for Real Madrid Tv! hasnt been on for a while either….hope they get her in a bit more i was warming to her.

#31102 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

You could argue that Kelly falls into the talentless totty category, she hasnt any qualifications in journalism, I believe she was doing a maths degree at Uni, I even read an interview she did where she says she thinks she only got the job because of who her father is

#31103 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

If Hayley is such a journalistic goddess why is she just sat like a lemon this evening whilst Ian Payne does every single interview and round-up on the Italian match fixing verdicts?

#31104 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Because Ian Payne thinks he is a star and takes over the show, he still thinks its the football season where he used to do Thurs and Fri night on his own, it doesnt matter who he is on with, he takes over

#31105 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

guvnorgaz wrote:Because Ian Payne thinks he is a star and takes over the show, he still thinks its the football season where he used to do Thurs and Fri night on his own, it doesnt matter who he is on with, he takes over

Ian’s told what interview to do by the shows producers – he hasn’t got a choice.

#31106 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

They always seem to go with who sits on the left of the 2 presenters

#31107 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

yep – and that’s usually the man isn’t it.

i’ve got nothing against the girls on SSN, it’s just that it’s always the bloke who does all the actual work. The exceptions to this rule are probably Georgie Thompson/Kelly Dalglish, who get to conduct interviews, deal with breaking news etc etc. The rest are just there to look pretty.

On another note, where’s Mark Bolton this year? He usually fills in on SSN during the summer, but i haven’t seen him at all this time round.

#31108 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

He was pulled off SSN for some crack about the scousers

#31109 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

Oh yes, I remember that now – I didn’t realise it amounted to some kind of lifetime banishment. A shame if he doesn’t appear on the channel anymore as he was one of the few on it with any kind of personality.

#31110 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

They swapped him round with Rob Wotton cos he said something about scousers stealing wheels off of cars and loads of scousers complained to Sky saying that they no longer steal wheels off of cars, they now nick the whole car

#31111 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

millie clode is 100% fit

#31112 Reply

NO s**t sherlock

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
Reply To: Millie Clode
Your information: