MUSIC I NEED TO KNOW!

Forums Forums TV Newsroom MUSIC I NEED TO KNOW!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

icklecharmer
    Participant
    #32184 Reply

icklecharmer
    Participant

:angry: I am so frustrated, I want to know what the music is on the “September Highlights” package advert for Sky Sports. It has Thierry Henry and several other top-class Premiership players on the advert and it also advertises what cricket is on etc…the usual monthly adverts they do. The music in the background was also used on an advert by the BBC for a programme called “Eleventh Hour”, if you don’t know it, do you know where I can find it???? It’s driving me insane. It is a tune, no words in it, so could be orchestral etc.

Thankies

Ben McAdam

#32185 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Its called ‘This belongs in the music requests section’ by the Blind Men

#32186 Reply

icklecharmer
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:Its called ‘This belongs in the music requests section’ by the Blind Men

Sarcasm! the lowest form of wit

#32187 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

It may well be, but there is a great big music request thread at the top of the list of threads and yet every single music request that gets posted on here just goes anywhere they fancy putting it, they deserve to be mocked. What next,BBC news topics posted in the Sky Sports section?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: MUSIC I NEED TO KNOW!
Your information: