My Sky News Mocks!

Forums Forums TV Newsroom My Sky News Mocks!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Damian
    Participant
    #26103 Reply

Damian
    Participant

I dont know where I gotthe idea for these, but earlier today i was sitting there watching the start of neighbours an a thought cam into my head, so i come up with these…. I couldnt find any suitible nice or slick looking font so I just used the same as what they have now.

I think they would work well on tv even if it wasnt good on sky news, although lots more work could be done of them if i put my head down bum up. What do you think. Should I continue on with this set?

#26104 Reply

geordieboi
    Participant

i like them!
    particularly like the curved edging on the skynews logo box and the clock. personally not sure about the light blue shading on the background of the straps etc as i always liked the current red and blue, but that’s just personal choice. but other than that, yeah i like em!

#26105 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

One of the best Sky News mocks I have seen for a while. However, concentrating all the information – logo, straps, live banner, clock etc along the bottom could make it look too clustered on screen, particularly with the ticker moving. Particularly with the colours and small logo, it looks like a business channel.

Overall – nice effort, but im never gonna love it. because it is a redesign on what we already have – and I dont like that. It doesnt compare to Sky News circa 1996.

#26106 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Great Mocks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: My Sky News Mocks!
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register