Never Too Late…..

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Never Too Late…..

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  classeyham 11 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

classeyham
    Participant
    #28552 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

Is Vivien coming back or….

Sorry, but can one person from Admin told me one question: Is Vivien Creegor on her way back to Sky News Presenters?
    I have nothing to say – I?m only a TV viewer, but I could easiness found three-four new(s) presenter, there all are a lot uninspired! :angry:

Vivien Creegor has been the anchor newsreader for the award winning, Sky World News, since 1989. She was/and is a highly skilled chairman and debate leader. Vivien chaired a series of Woman?s Health Conferences for The World Health Organisation five years ago!

I also seen Vivien Creegor talk with Dame Vera Lynn for half an hour – nobody could understand every word. That Lady from Sky, Vivien Creegor, have style and a very good test with Dame Vera Lynn – so flexible – but we viewer?s can?t still find Vivienne anymore here……
    And I am not talking about 4-5 years – but btw. – since 1989. What happened the last half-a-year? :huh:

Vivien Creegor – The Tide Is Hide!!!!

#28553 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

not nobody, wrong word!
    of course, everybody is right!

#28554 Reply

gsf
    Participant

It would be good to see Viv back, at the very least doing holiday cover.
    She is one of the best assets Sky News had.

#28555 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

Thank?U for Support!!

Thank you for your support to Vivien Creegor, gsf! Anyone else here? Maybe one member from Admin? If I said Johnnie Larkin from 2005 & mdta, what happen then!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Never Too Late…..
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register