New presenter on Sky Sports News

Forums Forums TV Newsroom New presenter on Sky Sports News

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

jimbo1975
    Participant
    #26498 Reply

jimbo1975
    Participant

I have seen a new presenter on Sky Sports News tonight. I have not seen her before either on this channel or any other. She is called Amanda Davies.

Has anyone seen her either on SS News or any other channel?

Hope we do see more of her, she looks gorgeous.

#26499 Reply

Moxey
    Participant

Yep she is gorgeous

Looks young as well

So if there is a new presenter has one of the others left

If so then who

#26500 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

This forum has turned into the equivalent of Hello! for Sky Sports News. Who has left? Who might leave? Who has been shagging who? Who had a S*** yesterday…?

#26501 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

well dave wot u wanna talk about?the colour of the bog roll in the ladies at sky hq?

#26502 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

Just because you don’t have anything to talk about doens’t mean you should talk. It’s white by the way.

#26503 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

we do have something to talk about,the new presenter

#26504 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

daved2424+Aug 25 2005, 10:25 PM–>(daved2424 @ Aug 25 2005, 10:25 PM)
    This forum has turned into the equivalent of Hello! for Sky Sports News. Who has left? Who might leave? Who has been shagging who? Who had a S*** yesterday…?

surely it’s an improvement on the constant “kelly dalglish iz sooo fit” and “clare tomlinson is well sexy” threads and posts (they seem to be thankfully dying down now though)?

#26505 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

who is Kelly Dalglish shagging(she’s so fit!)? Did Claire Tomlinson(well sexy!) have a s*** yesterday? and whose leaving because of the white toilet paper in the womens bogs? anyway,the new presenter………….

#26506 Reply

Swansea_fan
    Participant

Does anyone know when she’s back on? I know a girl called Amanda Davies and she’s fit! She wasn’t Welsh was she? I’m clutching at straw now lol!

#26507 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

could be another trialist like becky jago who did a few shifts then vanished

#26508 Reply

cole09mcfc
    Participant

anyone got a picture?

#26509 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

she might be doing a screen test, was she the one who was on Friday with Ian Payne?

#26510 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

You don’t tend to do live screen tests.

#26511 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

i disagree there,a while ago gail mckenna did one shift at the ssn desk and was never seen again.this new girl did thursday and friday with ian payne and sunday night aswell,i dont know about saturday,and she seems to be permanent

#26512 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

It doesn’t mean she was doing a screen test though. And I did say tend to. They are often done in another studio.

#26513 Reply

January
    Participant

Oh yeah, she’s often on at night. Ian Payne’s on a lot too… how come he gets to present in a different format and no others do?

#26514 Reply

cole09mcfc
    Participant

on friday’s they have interviews and things on for the weekend

#26515 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

its to keep him happy after bein booted off monday night football

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
Reply To: New presenter on Sky Sports News
Your information: