NEWSFLASH! Kay and martyrdom

Forums Forums TV Newsroom NEWSFLASH! Kay and martyrdom

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mr Byrne 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

charliefhead
    Participant
    #21550 Reply

charliefhead
    Participant

Kay Burley has turned up for work with a sore throat!

Sounds to me as if she will be lucky to finish the shift. I am laughing out loud mind you!

I can just imagine it…….I have to go in, Sky will fold if I do not go to work!!!!
    They depend on me and why shouldn’t they FOR I AM THE NEWS!!!!!!!!! <_<

#21551 Reply

ST34
    Participant

That’s a somewhat childish post.

#21552 Reply

charliefhead
    Participant

Nothing childish about it at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#21553 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

LOL. Some of you people crack me up! LOL!

#21554 Reply

Skybaby
    Participant

Not the first time Sky have had unwell presenters on-air – I think a lot of us remember poor Juliet Foster wrestling with a very croaky voice for the best part of a week.

Anyway, Kay must have gone home early as she wasn’t on when I tuned in after three and Anna Botting arrived early at 4pm to fill in for Kay during the last hour of the 1-5.

Personally, I’d rather sick TV presenters be at home with the Lemsip than spluttering germs over the cameras!

#21555 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

I like how the Media Guardian monkey refers to her as the “first lady of Sky News”. lol

#21556 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

Well, the best form of laughter is laughter at other peoples misfortune/expense, so I can understand how charlie found it funny. If someone I don’t like came into the office and could barely string a word together, I’d find it funny.

#21557 Reply

charliefhead
    Participant

Cheers Mr Byrne, you are absolutely right.

How many people here would, now come on be honest, laugh at someone riding along on a bicycle the front wheel falls off and they go tits up over the handle bars!!!!!

Come on let me see those hands!

#21558 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

I would of course, as would absolutely everyone where I work, maybe not the women though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: NEWSFLASH! Kay and martyrdom
Your information: