Peter Sissons

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Peter Sissons

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jonn0boy 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rocheeo
    Participant
    #35060 Reply

rocheeo
    Participant

Does anyone else find Peter Sissons as hilarious as I do?

He’s great! Some times he just loses the plot or doesn’t know what’s going on and it’s just great viewing! I work in TV and my job requires me to watch News 24 quite a lot and sometimes I just find myself laughing out loud at him. He’s so relaxed and chilled out, but at the same time, he can be an excellent anchor. He was great the Saturday that the Glasgow suicide bomber story broke.

A few months ago, there was one occasion where a report stopped half way through and it cut back to the studio and he was taking a sandwich out of a brown paper bag. He just put down the sandwich and carried on.

I was watching this weekend and they came back to the studio from an OB in Surrey with the FMD and he just stared into the camera and shuffled his scripts and then said, what are we doing? Can someone tell me what we’re doing now?! Great to watch! Does anyone else agree?

#35061 Reply

Lone
    Participant

rocheeo wrote:A few months ago, there was one occasion where a report stopped half way through and it cut back to the studio and he was taking a sandwich out of a brown paper bag. He just put down the sandwich and carried on.

I was watching this weekend and they came back to the studio from an OB in Surrey with the FMD and he just stared into the camera and shuffled his scripts and then said, what are we doing? Can someone tell me what we’re doing now?! Great to watch! Does anyone else agree?

LOL, I’d love to see a clip of that, sounds hillarious.

IMO he’s probably the best male news reader in Britain.

#35062 Reply

DDP
    Participant

I have to admit he’s fun to watch if only for the possible trainwreck that may occur

#35063 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

It was a Sissons-free zone over the weekend. He wasn’t on, which was good. I avoid News 24 when he’s on.

#35064 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

I don’t mind him. After the boring week schedule, a bit of Peter Sissons on the weekend is good fun.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Peter Sissons
Your information: