Producer on set

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Producer on set

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnnie 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Johnnie
    Keymaster
    #14617 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

Yeah i saw that, classic overweight technican, doubt it was the producer. Anyone watch the ITV Evening News and saw all those gremlins at the start? For some reason the camera craine was in shot, and was the crew below it. Then it took ages to pan to Mark Austin, then they couldn’t keep the up the correct graphics, then he walked into an area where the screen was black lol. Must be nightmare if that system ever got completely screwed, be like presenting in darkest space.

#14618 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Did anyone else notice at the start of Live at Five tonight a producer handing a script to Laurna as the camera panned in from the left ???  Does Johnnie have a pic ???

No i didn’t. I didn’t watch any Sky News today. But i would imagine that was the Floor Manager that gave the script to Lorna. The Producers sit in the newsroom and the Exc Producer sits in the Gallery (by the door).

#14619 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Another Floor Manager was on set today at 1pm…. He was giving Lorna a script..

#14620 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

She obviously likes them as late as possible.

#14621 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Another FM on air at 10pm tonight…. He was in view for about 5 seconds…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Producer on set
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register