Rachel Amatt

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Rachel Amatt

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  news_wench 13 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hamishnewhouse
    Participant
    #14058 Reply

hamishnewhouse
    Participant

Am I the only person to think Rachel Amatt is gorgeous and that We should see more of her on screen

#14059 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Well she is in Isreal at the moment. Presumably this is because Emma Hurd is annual leave or another assignment and not as any permenent replacement.

#14060 Reply

kev667
    Participant

Yep, I like Rachel too – but it did sound like u were admitting something wrong, Hamish ..or maybe it was simply something u couldnt keep in anymore! we’re here to help, my friend. SkyNewsSamaritansCentre.

She’s nice, in a way.. one which i like I enjoy watching the weather presenter whom i dont know the name of.. i’ve never been so interested in weather. i think might be in love. ..but back to rachel – she’s better to listen to as well.. more than lisa holland, i think – good journalist.. I dont usually get involved in these posts but I needed to admit my love for.. let me find her name… ahh, Lisa Burke. She’s great. and those boots on the images page! mmm mmm.

kev.

#14061 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

I enjoy watching the weather presenter whom i dont know the name of.. i’ve never been so interested in weather. i think might be in love.

Francis Wilson?

Rachel Amatt’s mouth is too big.

#14062 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

I think he was referring to the lovely,evocative,volumptious LISA BURKE!!

#14063 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

I think he was referring to the lovely,evocative,volumptious LISA BURKE!!

Her hair is certainly voluptuous. I think she is causing global warming singlehandedly with the amount of hairspray she must use!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Rachel Amatt
Your information: