Rob Butler where is he?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Rob Butler where is he?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  skyspy 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

paz
    Participant
    #24050 Reply

paz
    Participant

Where is the fantastic Rob Butler? Since he quit Five/Sky news? I am hoping he will appear on the soon to be vacant spot on GMTV but if anybody knows his latest news presenting job please post!
    ROB WE MISS YOU!

#24051 Reply

dirkyt
    Participant

PAZ..I AGREE COMPLETELY!!!

I THINK IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE TO DITCH ROB FROM FIVE.

HE IS BOUND TO GET BETTER OFFERS. I WONDER IF HE’LL RETURN TO THE BEEB OR BECOME AN ITV NEWS FRONTMAN.

WHATEVER HE DOES I’LL BE TUNED IN

#24052 Reply

wolverine
    Participant

:huh:

YOU’RE WRONG.
    It’s time to make room to younger presenters who have got, as we say in spain,
    LA GRINTA.

#24053 Reply

paz
    Participant

Each to their own! but Rob is hardly over the hill!!!!!! he has the best presentation skills and will get better looking as he gets older. That twinkle in his eye was the best thing Five ever had. Also he was offered the lunch news slot I am led to understand but turned it down. His yahoo fansite is still up and running if anyone wishes to drop in.

#24054 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

where is the rob Butler yahoo fansite??? I have been trying to track him down since Christmas when he left 5 news. 12 noon hasn’t been the same since and I’m desperate to hear his voice again.

#24055 Reply

dirkyt
    Participant

Yes – I am rather surprised he never went on to another channel such as itv or bbc news in some capacity.

do we know what he is doing now??

#24056 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

dirkyt+Sep 8 2005, 10:04 PM–>(dirkyt @ Sep 8 2005, 10:04 PM)
    Yes – I am rather surprised he never went on to another channel such as itv or bbc news in some capacity.

do we know what he is doing now??

Hiya!

He’s on Five as I speak, some hypnosis thing.

#24057 Reply

skyspy
    Participant

Amazing , i spotted Rob Butler on tv tonight for the first time in 12 months.

Ironically he was on the spoof news show Broken News . He only appeared for a seconds and didnt do much apart from sit there. Nevertheless he looked well and still has his hair.
    Perhaps one day he will return to the real news.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Rob Butler where is he?
Your information: