Robert Excell the paedophile

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Robert Excell the paedophile

This topic contains 24 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  rosksel 12 years ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

rosksel
    Participant
    #26179 Reply

rosksel
    Participant

I am an animal lover,a scumbag like this after 37 years of being in an out of jail for abusing children arrives back in Britain and will be protected by the powers that be,he more than likely will receive welfare etc. etc. etc.
    My concern is that if he should buy a dog and the breed should be lets say a Staffy and if he is seen with this poor animal ,the poor Staff will get the death sentence and he will probably get a 20 quid fine.As a convicted criminal he is not allowed to own a “Dangerous Dog” dangerous my aXXe.

#26180 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

Yes, that is my top concern as well.

#26181 Reply

charliefhead
    Participant

:angry: Erm am I missing the point here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he owns a dog etc……sorry…..sod the dog, I’m more concerned about what he could be getting up to with our children.

Jesus….how about a little bit of focus and priority here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#26182 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I totally agree, these perverts shouldnt be allowed to keep animals at all. Who do they think they are? I cant imagine what I would feel like if he got a pet, that would just be the worst thing he could possibly do with his track record of abuses.

I dont care what he does, as long as he isnt allowed to keep animals.

#26183 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I totally agree, these perverts shouldnt be allowed to keep animals at all. Who do they think they are? I cant imagine what I would feel like if he got a pet, that would just be the worst thing he could possibly do with his track record of abuses.

I dont care what he does, as long as he isnt allowed to keep animals. I do think he should be allowed to be free though, since he has served his time. Is there anyway we can get him banned from keeping animals? We should all get together to do something about this situation, I cant believe that his rights to keep animals havent been taken away from him.

I mean for crying out loud hes been banned from going near schools! but no banned from keeping pets, what is the world coming to when we value children over animals. Atleast children have the chance to complain about sexual abuses, animals just have to put up with it. They have no way out. Robert Excell should be locked up to keep the animals safer, since they have no voice.

#26184 Reply

Sky Lad
    Participant

Think i’m also missing something here,

I agree with what charliefhead said about focus, the angle some people are choosing to look on this story is rather baffling.

#26185 Reply

charliefhead
    Participant

Sky Lad, help me out here mate…….im speechless!!!!!!!!

#26186 Reply

Sky Lad
    Participant

you and me both,

this has to be some kind of ‘joke’ surely?

#26187 Reply

rosksel
    Participant

Joke????????????????Why a joke??? Do you beleive in the heinous crime being perpetrated by politicians murdering dogs.Fat drunken judges who dish out these sentences and say “that is the law”In the late 30’s there was a scumbag in Germany doing just that against the Jews.

#26188 Reply

charliefhead
    Participant

I don’t know what you are smoking, drinking or injecting…..but you need to lay off of it…..the genocide of dogs is happening where…….Thailand maybe…..number 35 on the menu.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT….have I crossed over into the twilight zone!!!!

As I said…..sod the dogs…..we should be concerned about our children where this piece of filth is concerned :angry:

#26189 Reply

rosksel
    Participant

I agree with you totally regarding the children,your comment “sod the dogs” I find distasteful.But now that we both agree that the children should be protected from known paedophiles,what do you propose to do about it??

#26190 Reply

rosksel
    Participant

Incidentally I am not smoking, drinking or injecting myself with anything.Check the laws in England relating to “Dangerous Dogs” I probably could pick up more flack walking into a shopping centre with my Staffy not wearing a muzzle and lighting up one of my prize Havanas than Robert the Excellant paedophile would get from picking up a young child in the same centre.
    It is much easier for the politicians and law makers to attack soft targets.
    What is the latest one “No more Happy Hours in Pubs”

#26191 Reply

Sky Lad
    Participant

I don’t find any crime against animals to be a joke. I just don’t understand what dogs have to do with it, I mean who mentioned he was even going to get a dog???

And as for this comment.

Atleast children have the chance to complain about sexual abuses, animals just have to put up with it. They have no way out. Robert Excell should be locked up to keep the animals safer, since they have no voice.

Yes children do have the chance to complain but alot of them don’t because they are too scared that the person will do things to their family which is often what they are threatned with.

They have no way out, even if they do as you put it complain they still have to live with what happend.

Maybe you should read up on the effects of child abuse before making those kind of comments.

Yes what happens to dogs is important, I doubt anyone on here is saying it isn’t, it’s just not the top priority in this case.

#26192 Reply

rosksel
    Participant

You appear to have an idea that I treat child abuse lightly I certainly do not,I have 4 children of my own,they are grown up now I would not like to think how I would have reacted had anyone harmed them in any sort of way.
    My beef is with the politicians and law makers who with ala?rity churn out some of these ridiculous laws to cover up the fact that they are incapable of handling real issues e.g.The new happy hour law “cos us stoopid peeple will otherwise drink too much”
    Regarding animals “If anyone says to you you are behaving like an animal” he is actually paying you a compliment. When you watch TV news channels and see how well us the master race behave it’s bloody scary.
    As I often say to people I do not want my dogs to behave like me I would like people to behave like them.

#26193 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

Ok people. Now breath… and listen to how stupid you all sound. You are all arguing about a hypothetical dog. It doesn’t even exist. Let’s worry about there being a serial paedophillic rapist free in the country and not about a dog he may or may not get. After all, what if he gets a particuarly aggressive budgy? Who’s going to stand up for the budgy?

#26194 Reply

charliefhead
    Participant

Now thats it I can’t cope…….having to have a stiff Chevas Regal to calm my nerves…..of all the threads that I have seen this has to be the surrealist!!!!!

#26195 Reply

rosksel
    Participant

Charlie and Daved you both miss a point here,my thing here is that it is much easier for a politico to handle ,smoking ,curb happy hour and murder animals than handle issues like Robert the Excellant paediophile.
    Now enjoy the Chivas a great scotch, and think what you are going to do about it.
    Good Luck

#26196 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

Well, your original post does make you sound like a moron rather than a satirist, which could be why we missed it.

#26197 Reply

rosksel
    Participant

If taking on issues makes me not a moron but rather satirist,so be it,but I prefer it to being a whinger that does nothing.

#26198 Reply

phaedrusuk
    Participant

This thread is a wind-up, right ?

A classic, “how-to-start-flaming each other responding to points that were NOT made or implied”!

Rosksel – I too have no idea what yout original post concerning dog-ownership and Excell had in common – from the literal text.

My only guess is that you are trying to make the point that we have better laws in this country (UK) regarding who can own a dog, than our laws which control current/former paedophiles and what we let them do in our Society once freed or on licence ?

For example, compared to the USA, there is currently no “Abigail’s law” (name?) in the UK – in the USA this means that a paedophile on licence in society is mandatorily registered with local law enforcement/Social services – and by law they have to tell the local public that this person isliving amongst them and the whereabouts of the ex-offender. This is so that parents can take steps to avoid/monitor their children in relation to the offender living near them.

In the UK, … and which we often joke abour ourselves that we are a nation of dog lovers… i.e. we care more about our animals than our people… in jest.

We’ve ‘banned’ fox-hunting, have lots of animal welfare laws and rights, – yet a known paedophile can arrive in the UK from Australia and live almost anywhere he likes, on licence, and apart from being on the sex offenders register, and regfistering with the social/law services at regular periods, is effectively unmonitored.

Yet our pets have pet passports, under-the-skin-chips, etc.!

Is that the point ?!

Cheers, Phaedrus.

#26199 Reply

rosksel
    Participant

Morning Phaedrus,
    My original post was not meant as a wind up at all.my general anti is against politicians who are claiming fortunes of money and power to sit on their behinds.to justify their existance and because they are incapable of handling real issues they busy themselves creating ridiculous laws against happy hours in bars ,smoking and my pet subject “Dangerous Dogs”.The bottom line is they cannot fight crime,terrorism etc. more than just protect themselves.
    On Sky the other morning they were interviewing people re travelling on the undergrounds,one woman said it all “It is all very well for Tony Blair to tell us to all get back to normal asap but he does not travel on the underground”
    All the best,
    rosksel

#26200 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

I am not a Labour voter, but do you think you could do better job? I couldn’t and wouldn’t want to. The only people you have to blame are the electorate.

#26201 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

:blink:

#26202 Reply

rosksel
    Participant

Daved you are 100% right

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
Reply To: Robert Excell the paedophile
Your information: