Roy Keane's testimonial

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Roy Keane's testimonial

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jaggerc1 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

JamesJnr
    Participant
    #30061 Reply

JamesJnr
    Participant

Lo peeps,
    does anyone know if Roy Keanes testimonial match is going to be on sky or sky sports? I know it’s Tues 9th may but i cant find it in the schedule anywhere. Ty

#30062 Reply

bouncebackability
    Participant

JamesJnr wrote:Lo peeps,
    does anyone know if Roy Keanes testimonial match is going to be on sky or sky sports? I know it’s Tues 9th may but i cant find it in the schedule anywhere. Ty

It’s on Setanta Sports 2 I think

#30063 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

As Roy doesnt have a wife/daughter/sister working for Sky(as Dalglish does)it wont get shown on tv

#30064 Reply

jaggerc1
    Participant

Guvnor is there any reason you HATE Kelly Dalglish cos in every topic you say something bad about her even when the topic is no way related to her which I think is out of order.

#30065 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

I think its a relevent point,if it was anything to do with Liverpool it would be on Sky,Utd played Crystal Palace in a charity match replay of the cup final and it wasnt even mentioned on Sky but they have a charity match in Liverpool and its on Sky,when Liverpool won Champs Lge we had 4 hours of live parade on tv yet when Man Utd won it there was no coverage of the Utd parade.Of course it helps if you have a resident Scouser working for Sky when you want to get something on TV

#30066 Reply

jaggerc1
    Participant

But last year when liverpool won champions league they had Kelly do the parade, when Sunderland went up David Jones did it and when west ham got promotion Matt Laurenzo(sp?) did the parade cos that is what teams they Support.

Plus on Sky there are lots of charity matches on.

#30067 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:I think its a relevent point,if it was anything to do with Liverpool it would be on Sky,Utd played Crystal Palace in a charity match replay of the cup final and it wasnt even mentioned on Sky but they have a charity match in Liverpool and its on Sky,when Liverpool won Champs Lge we had 4 hours of live parade on tv yet when Man Utd won it there was no coverage of the Utd parade.Of course it helps if you have a resident Scouser working for Sky when you want to get something on TV

There was a segment on SSN the day after carrying interviews and some footage from the match. Plus since Man U have their own tv channel, most of SSN interviews etc and anything related to Man U usually comes from MUTV with that channel logo plastered in the corner. There was also a piece the day of the match too.

The charity match was for a very worthwhile cause, which would not only benefit people from Liverpool.

But back to the point Man Utd have their OWN channel on Sky. That’s why their charity game was not on Sky One.

#30068 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:As Roy doesnt have a wife/daughter/sister working for Sky(as Dalglish does)it wont get shown on tv

i doubt Kelly has that much influence at Sky Sports – if they decide to show a Liverpool benefit match then it’s up to them and nothing to do with her.

i don’t know what you have against her – alright she might not be your cup of tea appearance-wise but that’s your look-out. i happen to think (along with most others) that she’s by far the best female presenter on there and I’m told she’s a nice off screen as she is on it.

#30069 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

The game is live on Setanta 2,channel 430

#30070 Reply

jaggerc1
    Participant

Thx for the info, I was watching pre match and thought at 8 only people who pay could watch.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Roy Keane's testimonial
Your information: