Rubin

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Rubin

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  dirkyt 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Seamus
    Participant
    #28340 Reply

Seamus
    Participant

JR may have experience at the top echelons of US politics, but that does not, alas, make him a TV presenter, world affairs or otherwise. It is like assuming a playwrite can be an actor. He is clearly uncomfortable, and as wooden as….Pinochio!! There should be a presenter, with Rubin as a commentator, unscripted, because he is a dreadful deliverer of script. Sorry Mr. Rubin….

#28341 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I agree completely. He should work as a pundit/commentator as he is dreadful at delivering the news and looks uncomfortable with it too.

#28342 Reply

Mick
    Participant

I agree with both the above. How much does an ex-White House employee get from SKY for impersonating one of the Tracy Brothers?

#28343 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

It cracks me up when they run the advert for the new look news and he says’i hope to bring analysis from my days as a clinton official’ what does him workin for clinton have to do with todays news?

#28344 Reply

Musey
    Participant

not sure if this has been posted before, but here it is anyways. good interview with Rubin about his new show.

http://www.davidrowan.com/2005/11/intervie…ws-evening.html

#28345 Reply

gsf
    Participant

Musey+Dec 17 2005, 08:22 PM–>(Musey @ Dec 17 2005, 08:22 PM)
    not sure if this has been posted before, but here it is anyways. good interview with Rubin about his new show.

http://www.davidrowan.com/2005/11/intervie…ws-evening.html

It would be the first good interview we’ve seen with Rubin since he joined Sky then

I’m getting fed up with this fawning over his Clinton buudy friends & interviewing ambassadors (like they ever say anything remotely interesting or insightful).

#28346 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

Where is he tonight

#28347 Reply

dirkyt
    Participant

He might be filling in his Jobseeker’s Allowance form?

#28348 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Here’s hoping!

Probably just having an extended break. He hasn’t had a day off since the launch has he?

#28349 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

I see Tim Marshall is presenting it tonight

#28350 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Curious. With no World News Tonight yesterday and Tim Marshall on tonight, let the speculation commence!!

#28351 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

Tim Marshall was very good on World News Tonight, much better than James Rubin.

#28352 Reply

dirkyt
    Participant

Live in Jerusalem I see…with JT.

Do we know if Rubin is coming back?

#28353 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Tim Marshall putting the questions to Jeremy Thompson tonight – Not something you see everyday…

#28354 Reply

calciofan
    Participant

Eamon Holmes has been off all this week too. They’ll both probably return next Monday.

#28355 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

No, James is back tomorrow

#28356 Reply

dirkyt
    Participant

Rubin back tomorrow – so says Tim

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Rubin
Your information: