Saturday Live with Martin Stanford

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Saturday Live with Martin Stanford

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

calciofan
    Participant
    #27733 Reply

calciofan
    Participant

Gadgets And Guests…

AIBO is what Sony describes as “a fully autonomous companion to accompany and entertain man in day-to-day life”. In other words, Welcome to Robodog – just one of the ‘guests’ in the first show of Saturday Live with Martin Stanford, which kicks off at 10am.

This weekend, Martin will get the latest live from Pakistan as Sky’s Ashish Joshi assesses the aftermath of the earthquake.

There’s a lookahead to all the weekend’s sport… and Technofile featuring the latest in hi-tech gadgets.

And that’s where Robodog comes in – all ?1,500 of him. Find out how AIBO gradually adapts itself to your environment. He (or she) has instincts to move around and develops his personality by interacting with people, and according to its different experiences. AIBO can recognise your face and voice and will even comment on its feelings in spoken words. And befitting a true denizen of the global internet community, AIBO can record its day and its diary can be transferred to an online blog (that’ll be a dog blog).

Other gadgets under the spotlight in Technofile – Samsung d600 new video ipod and iZ, the dancing alien mp3 speaker.

#27734 Reply

st1407
    Participant

Allan King is doing the news update – not Emma.

#27735 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

st1407+Oct 29 2005, 10:01 AM–>(st1407 @ Oct 29 2005, 10:01 AM)
    Allan King is doing the news update – not Emma.

There was a correction on the site about a week ago.

#27736 Reply

st1407
    Participant

Sorry – then I missed it. My fault.

#27737 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Emma did Sunrise and she seemed different,more confident and I have to say its the first time I saw anything thats been good in the new format

#27738 Reply

HBox
    Participant

guvnorgaz+Oct 29 2005, 11:20 AM–>(guvnorgaz @ Oct 29 2005, 11:20 AM)
    Emma did Sunrise and she seemed different,more confident and I have to say its the first time I saw anything thats been good in the new format

Yeah, I think Emma suits the weekend Sunrise.

#27739 Reply

Hullo
    Participant

Yes, I was VERY pleasantly surprised by Emma this morning. She has always been one of my pet hates, but she seemed to revel in the new settings, while Lorna, who I have always liked, seemed at bit ill at ease through most of the week. Funny…

#27740 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

well i think its only a matter of time before emma and anjali are back on daytime slots,today was the first time ive watched the news for more than 5 mins since its relaunch and i was really impressed with emma,way more confident than before and she works well with steve gaisford,they kept it relaxed and its the best sunrise so far

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Saturday Live with Martin Stanford
Your information: