Saturday morning not live

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Saturday morning not live

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  phatnaka 11 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

guvnorgaz
    Participant
    #29168 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Did anyone else notice that they replayed the 9 to 10 hour from 10 until 12 on Saturday morning?I noticed they did a report on the Newcastle managers job and the reporter made some joke about applying for the job and he would pick Di Stewart as his assistant and not Matt Lorenzo,it was Matt and Di in the studio,and the conversation they had was word for word the same.How long they been repeating stuff during the day?

#29169 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

maybe they had technical problems? who knows, they’re usually live on Sat morning arent they?

the weekend output is so repetitive, they may as well tape an hour and then play it out – honestly, no onw would know the difference.

#29170 Reply

jaggerc1
    Participant

I have noticed it before, I flick through the channels but as you said when they make a joke or something like that it is very easy to tell.

I noticed it near christmas but just thought it was on a loop cos of the holidays

#29171 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

Is the overnight also recorded?

#29172 Reply

Butterfinger
    Participant

It is recorded on 11 O’ Clock so that they can make way for the Gillette Soccer Saturday Studio.

And yes, Overnight at around 2-5am is Recorded.

#29173 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

Butterfinger wrote:It is recorded on 11 O’ Clock so that they can make way for the Gillette Soccer Saturday Studio.

And yes, Overnight at around 2-5am is Recorded.

where did you get 2-5am from? The 11pm hour is recorded and then played out from midnight until 6am (7 on weekends).

#29174 Reply

phatnaka
    Participant

What you doing watching that on a saturday morning anyway, you should be watching soccer am

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Saturday morning not live
Your information: