simon mccoy

Forums Forums TV Newsroom simon mccoy

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Breakfast News 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

NEWSBOY2
    Participant
    #17840 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

Something hilarious just now on News 24. Simon Mccoy shouting ?LOOK AT ME! I?m talking to you?. To that up tight Laura Trevelyan who was clearly ignoring him on purpose. I can?t stand presenters like that, who try to main superiority over everything and refuse to joke unless it?s them making one.

#17841 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

What was the situation? Some sort of interview? If so, how was it done?

#17842 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

It was leading into the weather at 9.56. They had just shown a filler of women wearing outlandish hats at Ascot, and he made a joke about them being quite glamorous, then she just turned her back away, and her excuse was that she was ?waiting for the weather?. It was defiantly one of those icy moments.

#17843 Reply

Easty
    Participant

do you think Simon is regretting move to news 20 bore?

#17844 Reply

James
    Participant

Why would he be doing that? He’s presenting regularly on the channel, is becoming a well known face and, is regularly presenting on Breakfast/BBC1

#17845 Reply

Easty
    Participant

Why would he be doing that? He’s presenting regularly on the channel, is becoming a well known face and, is regularly presenting on Breakfast/BBC1

I have only seen him do Breakfast once

#17846 Reply

Breakfast News
    Participant

I have only seen him do Breakfast once

Well he has certainly done more than one, at least half a dozen – if not more, and has now presented on BBC ONE – certainly higher than Sky News.

Oh and try watching ‘News 20 bore’ during the evening – a hell of a lot better than Sky News, in the evening.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: simon mccoy
Your information: