Single Men Prefer Female Tv Newsreaders

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Single Men Prefer Female Tv Newsreaders

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  charliefhead 12 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Skybaby
    Participant
    #23472 Reply

Skybaby
    Participant

There’s an article in the Telegraph today reporting on the results of a survey that has found that most single professional men see female newsreaders as their ideal partner because they are seen as intelligent and caring as well as being attractive.

Anyhoo, I’m mentioning it because there’s also a little aside by Anna Botting describing how being a TV journalist is bad for your love life (although she is attached at the moment). Quite amusing – apparently one guy came up to her in a pub and told her that she was “a poor imitation of Anna Botting”! Reminded me of Billy Connolly relating how a woman came up to him in Ireland and said, “Billy Connolly, you’re the spitting image of yourself!”. Another guy sent her a ?550 engagement ring, along with the bill to prove how much he’d paid for it. :blink:

The article is on the Telegraph’s website, but you’ll need to register to read it.

Oh, and single women are looking for a surgeon, apparently.

#23473 Reply

Hullo
    Participant

The article says Anna is “going out” with a Sky journalist. Anyone out there know who?

#23474 Reply

sammy
    Participant

yes anna dumpt me ..boo hoo :unsure:

#23475 Reply

syntrak
    Participant

SkyBaby – you dont need to register if you use Firefox and the plugin called BugMeNot.

#23476 Reply

charliefhead
    Participant

Isnt Anna Botting going out with Greg Milam?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Single Men Prefer Female Tv Newsreaders
Your information: