Sky News Big Brother – Week 3

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sky News Big Brother – Week 3

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ST34 13 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Steven
    Participant
    #17778 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Week 2 voting has now closed. And you have decided that you want to see the back of 3 persenters from the Sky News Centre. So it’s good bye to Kay Burley with 29% of the vote, Allan King and Juliette Foster both with 26% of the vote each.

So here we ago again for another week. Two to be evicted next Sunday, but you have only 1 vote – use it carefully!

#17779 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Not a hard choice. If Sheila goes this time, it’ll get a little difficult.

#17780 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Just a reminder for those who haven’t voted yet, to get voting. The poll closes Sunday afternoon. As it stands right now, it will be another 3 presenters evicted. . . . . .

#17781 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Who the h*ll voted for Lorna to leave!? You should be taken outside and shot dead!!

But seriously, someone, vote for someone else. Lorna’s fantastic.

#17782 Reply

Hullo
    Participant

It’s got to be Chris to go. He seems to think his own opinions are interesting and add something. Wrong. He’s rather on the boring side, shall we say. Actually, he has always reminded me of a bit-part American actor from (I think) the fifties, who tended to play slightly out-of-their-depth buddies in bar scenes (generally with a glam blond wife), who tried really hard to establish himself but no one took all that seriously. Can anyone put a name to him? Anyway, that description is Chris to a tee. Out with him!

#17783 Reply

Alloneword
    Participant

I’m not voting Kay’s gone

#17784 Reply

ST34
    Participant

Kristian, those were my thoughts exactly! Lorna IS fantastic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Sky News Big Brother – Week 3
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register