SKY News change promo

Forums Forums TV Newsroom SKY News change promo

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  st1407 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

st1407
    Participant
    #24957 Reply

st1407
    Participant

Hello everybody,

At the beginning of the 90s SKY News had promo (called change) – it was about the image change of SKY News.

Does anyone has good pics of it or of the presenters of 1989/ 1990/ …. and the studio design?
    Or videos?

That would be great

Thanks

@johnnie: Do you plan to put more pics of former SKY News and the former SKY News studios on the site?

#24958 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Yes, been in the planning since the site first opened over 2 years ago, just awaiting the videos/images..

BTW, there’s no Sky News promos on at the moment, they’ve been replaced with Sky Multi Room, maybe some are in the making.

#24959 Reply

Skybaby
    Participant

They have a pretty extensive Sky News section over at TV Ark under “News”. Dodgy outfits and haircuts aplenty.

If the promo you’re thinking of is the promo I’m thinking of, you’ll find it under ‘1994’.

#24960 Reply

st1407
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks. But I already know the site of TV Ark. But that’s my problem. The video is so small and nothing can be seen on it clearly. And there are no big pictures.
    Why are there always only small videos and pictures on the sites? Just because of the space?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: SKY News change promo
Your information: