Sky News Duct Tape

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sky News Duct Tape

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  OperaGhost 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

squareeyes
    Participant
    #33239 Reply

squareeyes
    Participant

I see Sky News have decided to cover up the HP logo on their lap top computers with a square of duct tape How shoddy and amateurish!!!!

#33240 Reply

Lone
    Participant

squareeyes wrote:I see Sky News have decided to cover up the HP logo on their lap top computers with a square of duct tape How shoddy and amateurish!!!!

Bet they couldn’t get HP to sponsor them and promote their products, that really is rather desperate

#33241 Reply

skyspy
    Participant

Lone wrote:(squareeyes @ Dec 23 2006, 09:36 AM) [snapback]17719[/snapback]

I see Sky News have decided to cover up the HP logo on their lap top computers with a square of duct tape How shoddy and amateurish!!!!

Bet they couldn’t get HP to sponsor them and promote their products, that really is rather desperate

sky couldn’t get sellotape or 3M or anyone else to sponsor them .

#33242 Reply

Lone
    Participant

skyspy wrote:sky couldn’t get sellotape or 3M or anyone else to sponsor them .

They managed to somehow con Qatar Airways to sponsor the weather. Oh and I doubt The Sun can be classified as true ‘sponsors’

#33243 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

squareeyes wrote:I see Sky News have decided to cover up the HP logo on their lap top computers with a square of duct tape How shoddy and amateurish!!!!

The one didn’t have it on this morning though

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Sky News Duct Tape
Your information: