Sky News Green Room Site

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sky News Green Room Site

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Skybaby 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

SkyFanIreland
    Participant
    #23736 Reply

SkyFanIreland
    Participant

Sky News Green Room

Check this out.

It’s a good site

Lots of background info and behind the scene pics

All the main presenters profiles are there and you can post questions to them

All it’s missing is the forum!

#23737 Reply

edofis
    Participant

How long has this site been running.
    Give it time and they will introduce forums. it is very similar to this site don’t ya think!!

#23738 Reply

edofis
    Participant

Eagleeye, checked out Davids biography and they’ve got a section where u can send him questions. I know you haven’t found it yet as there are no questions for him. That will soon change …watch the mail box fill up
    Nothing mentioned about his stint in the british armed forces though. Also he needs your vote as fave correspondant and that goes for the rest of u Chater fans, where r u maxi? David needs u!!!

#23739 Reply

Skybaby
    Participant

edofis+Feb 26 2005, 10:52 AM–>(edofis @ Feb 26 2005, 10:52 AM)
    How long has this site been running.
    Give it time and they will introduce forums. it is very similar to this site don’t ya think!!

I wonder though, if they did put in a forum, would you be allowed to be a free-thinking “Sky News has flaws” person as you can be here, or would you have to conform to a robotic “I luv Sky News” type?

The site is younger than this place – I suppose we have to interpret that as we wish, hmm?

Saying that, it is nice to poke around – and great to actually see a picture of Sheila Jansen up there with the rest of them. Oh, and take a peek at Steve Dixon’s profile (for the picture).

#23740 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

It’s a rather good site. Methinks the administrators of this site have been moonlighting
    I looked at Steve Dixons profile and i had to have a chuckle as he was correcting someone about Star Trek the other day.
    I should think you’d be allowed to be a free thinking forum member if they was to introduce forums. Some of the posts on these forums are close to stalking which is something they would put a stop to.

#23741 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

Oh super, they have their offical photos which they have plastered all over the corridors. Just one thing, I can never work out what the photographer was was aiming for when taking Viviens photo…

#23742 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

That is very interesting. Now Charlie and all the other diehard Kay Burley fans will be able to submit questions to her!

#23743 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

Hiya Edofish – and SkyfanIreland (that’s hard to type) thanks for the link!

I voted. Guess hoo 4. tough call, eh. And I promise I voted “onlyyy wwwunce” as whatserface from ze resistance in Allo Allo would say. Lots got there before me!

I sent a general question about what’s JHB like and why did you choose the Africa posting. The site then diverts you to a page where it says how busy everyone is and how you should perhaps, maybe, well, possibly get a reply in about a month

I can see the site crashing from the weight of questions typed furiously at the Presenters

Nice one, Sky. No, it won’t change this site’s popularity as there’s no discussion on the site, nor nearly as many images, vids etc.

#23744 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

Oi Snuk it is again….no info on reporters. eg Mark White’s not there, nor anyone who isn’t a correspondent.
    If you are reading this….please change that for the better!

#23745 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Sky News Greenroom as been updated. Many presenters/reporters have answered many question, and i have found this image of Adam sleeping.

#23746 Reply

wolverine
    Participant

In a way, we both have the same job, we sleep all day long :
    the only but not the least difference is Adam wears a tuxedo, and I can’t afford one….. PERHAPS at my wedding, only god knows……

#23747 Reply

wolverine
    Participant

:wub:

He symbolizes the best the new orientations of labour’s policy.

Also, he looks so peaceful on this image, I wanna lie next to him, and makes love all night long……I’m sorry for that Karin, Emma, Barbara, I know you love me, you can’t do anything without my presence, but you’re grown up enough to take care of yourselfs and the right decisions….
    I suppose I was wrong from the beginning, I was mistaken……why hide my homosexuality from the outer world, why not claim loud that I ‘m gay and pride of it……
    You’re first on breaking news, so you’re first to hear about that….

#23748 Reply

Skybaby
    Participant

Johnnie+Mar 30 2005, 12:47 PM–>(Johnnie @ Mar 30 2005, 12:47 PM)
    Sky News Greenroom as been updated. Many presenters/reporters have answered many question, and i have found this image of Adam sleeping.

Wasn’t there a promo a couple of years back featuring Adam Boulton talking about his role as Political editor and it included a clip of film covering that instance of him being on the floor? It came up at the end of the promo, and he laughed and denied that he was sleeping, IIRC. B)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: Sky News Green Room Site
Your information: