Sky News Ireland post relaunch?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sky News Ireland post relaunch?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SkyFanIreland 12 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Steven
    Participant
    #27148 Reply

Steven
    Participant

So naturally SNI will be part of the make-over on screen and one would think a studio refurb would be in order too. However, it will be very odd for the viewers in Ireland to watch the 7PM bulletin, then cutting half way through ‘The Sky Report’. Does anybody know of any possible changes to the programme times in Ireland?

#27149 Reply

SkyFanIreland
    Participant

18:30 and 22:00 from 24th

#27150 Reply

newshound_ie
    Participant

Gr?inne presented the whole of tonights bulletin from in front of the plasma screen. I assume from this, that changes are now being implemented to the rest of the studio set, for next Mondays new look.

#27151 Reply

tippguy
    Participant

switching to 6.30 is a great idea. a bit of competion for tv3. there reporting is gone poor of late.

one thing i don’t understand is why grainne goes onto the panel which is broadcast at the same time as sni on monday nights. i no its recorded but personally when i come in from work at half nine i watch the panel on a monday night. taught she’d of got them to switch the times for that at least

#27152 Reply

SkyFanIreland
    Participant

SkyFanIreland+Oct 16 2005, 04:54 PM–>(SkyFanIreland @ Oct 16 2005, 04:54 PM)
    18:30 and 22:00 from 24th

Well glad to see the programme listings for next Monday confirm what I said yesterday!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Sky News Ireland post relaunch?
Your information: